Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

Thats about it, I was hoping for them to actually show them in order, but then when does tv ever do something so rare as that. :)

Not stupid, take it from me sanity challenged. :) I can understand the mix up you have reg and syndication and then both being discussed lol one minute your talking one and it changes on you and your talking about the other. ;)

lol. although i dont mind seeing without a trace every night because i didnt see the whole entire series because was still at the time it first premiere was still watching er but then slowly got into without a trace because my mom stopped watching er and watched without a trace. so it will benefit me but not seeing law and order at 7pm i dont know if i dont like that idea

Well hopefully they will do something like L&O up to a certain time (like 7-9) and WAT (9-11) That would give us two hours of each. Don't know if it will happen but we can hope for it. :)

It's not WAT but related,I was rewatching an australian film with Anthony LaPaglia called "Lantana" and noticed he has a tattoo,do you know what is on it?
pic.

Destiny said:
Well hopefully they will do something like L&O up to a certain time (like 7-9) and WAT (9-11) That would give us two hours of each. Don't know if it will happen but we can hope for it. :)

yea that would be awesome. i dont watch L&O that much now because i am always on my computer but i will watch wat when they air it. but i hope i can still catach L&O

Source: The Futon Critic - Series return:

New Date/Time: Sunday - 9/24/06 at 10:00 PM

Does anyone know if they are gonna put season 2 on DVD in America? They have it out in the UK but not here. I wonder why. Anyone know?

Sorry I don't know. Season 4 hasn't even aired here yet so I guess they're trying to give us something by releasing the DVDs here first. I think Season 3 is coming out here soon too.

I think they haven't released the season 2 DVDs in USA 'cause the sales of the 1º season DVDs were low.
Here they're gonna release the 3º season DVDs on September 6.

I just caved and ordered the Season 3 DVDs from Amazon so they'll arrive sometime next week.

A bit of a rip-off considering there's no extras but so great is my WAT love I was easily swayed. Blah.

It's supposed to start again here, in Hungary. I haven't seen it, though. But most people like it :) Gotta watch at least one ep.

You HAVE to watch WAT! It is serious LOVE.

I'd have to say it is my favourite show even if the last season was rather weak in places.

Season 2 .... now there's a good season.

Anyway, yeah, WATCH. *prods*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back