Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

In a departure from its regular format, Without a Trace's fourth-season finale takes a back-to-the-future approach to its storytelling. Normally the series uses flashbacks to re-create the movements of missing persons before their dissapearrances, but on the finale the flashbacks follow Jack's team in real time throughout the episode. Nobody from the team will be on the brink of death. What happens will have a very dramatic impact on their futures.

I just got round to watching last week's episode. OMG I was blown away. Fantastic episode. I hope that it was the boy who survived.

I think it was a good idea not to say who survived.
Great Jack/Vivian scene again,I missed them the whole season.

Yeah. I think we needed to see Jack apologising to Vivian though as he always seems to manage to rub her the wrong way. Yeah not knowing who survived made the episode even better even if it was kind of an 'oh' moment when the screen went black.

While I agree about Jack and Viv, they have always had the unspoken way of dealing with each other, I have noticed that no matter the problem, like when Jack took back the job, or Viv lied for martin shooting that guy, or her not telling him about her heart problem, his marriage down the tubes, Ect.

These two have a great silent communication they get in each others face, they give each other space and they always know when the other does what they have to do even when they don't like it or express it.

I think Viv knows Jack tried to fight the "media" angle, to make it fair for both kids, but knowing you can get angry about it and vent it out and know that your friend of many years understands the frustration because they feel it too, is just one of the many reasons there dynamic is so good.

WOW! Jack is going to be a daddy again? loved the episode, including the shoot out in the beginning going back so many hours later and then bringing it forward to present time.

I thought for sure they were going to leave off with a a cliffhanger when Elaina found her but then they showed her limping out to the parking lot and it was like YAY!

10/10 definitly worth the mystery advertising. :)

I have to say this was I really enjoyed the season finale.
I am so glad that it worked out for Jack and Ann. I was really worried that we wouldn't find out til next season. I'm so glad we didn't have to wait.

This rocked!!! I was sure that MEM was going to be killed by 90210 boy but she lived! :lol: :lol:

Well the whole we're having a baby thing surprised me. I too was sure she was dead but am actually glad she is alive.

Was it me or did Anthony (Jack) have kinda a hoarse voice??

i liked the season finale. so far it is the only one i seen without anyone dying or etc. i am glad everything turned out ok on without a trace. i so do want roselyn's character (can't spell it) and danny to hook up together

Yea I noticed the horse voice also. At times it really seemed he was haveing trouble talking.

When I first started watching this show, it was only because it followed CSI; but in the last two years I have really come to enjoy it. Well. . .it got rather tedious with the drama about Jack's dad, and MArtin and his pills and I started losing interest.

But I have really enjoyed the episodes with Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio; and thought this finale was awesome. Really a shocker; I thought for sure she was dead; I have never been fooled like that before!

I think I even enjoyed it as much as or more than the CSI finale. . .okay, well, maybe just as much.

It was a big relief that Anne was alive,I really like Jack and her together.They were quite tricky when Elena used that sad voice to say:"I found her".
Jason Priestley looked evil.
And is Anne gonna have a baby or she just said that to stop him shooting her?

I noticed Anthony's hoarse voice too and I think he's got trouble on his hips again.

i know my mom thought she was dead i was like no she is alive. i think we would have elena say that a little more choked up. i wonder if the person who plays anne is going to be a regular cast next season since they are making her pregnant. i also hope it can survive on sundays. not sure how sunday shows do. since i only use to watch third watch when it first was on sundays. but nothing since then that late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back