Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got the Without a Trace season 1 boxed DVD set. I was watching the first 5 episodes and it seems like Jack really liked to get to know all about the missing person. Like by looking at their room or personal effects and I thought that was really cool. But I don't think he or anyone else does that as much as in the first season.

What ever happened on the episode with the pregnant girl who had HIV? I fell asleep during it and never got to see the end.

Do you mean "Expectations",right?
Ok,let's see,the girl's husband cheated her with the secretary and her mum wanted her to leave him but she had forgiven him.
Then she discovered that she was really sick that she had developped a cancer.She went to talk with her elder sister,they weren't very close because her sister had left the home at a very early age.The sister told her that their dad wasn't dead that he had run away with a woman and that now was living at a residence because he had had a stroke.
The girl went to visit her dad and then went to her mum's home and had a quarrel with her,after that she began to have pains but didn't want her mum to help her.She took her mum's car and disappeared.The team was worried because she didn't arrive to the hospital and looked for her.They found her and brought her to hospital where she had a baby girl.
Sam,Martin and Jack were looking to the family with the newborn and Martin said that maybe they called her Samantha after Sam but Jack disagreed,so Martin said that maybe they called her Jackie,Jack smiled and said:"little Jackie,I like it".

Well this ep was good but alittle over advertised IMO, it kind of fell flat for a sweeps setting. I don't know the family disappearing and then suddenly it turns out to be because the loan shark was shot and killed and then the kid see's someone get shot. They go on the lam and then the FBI Shows up just in time to save them, only in the end to have Jack release some pent up anger and walk into the night like an avenging superhero.

They had some funny lines its just that I am hoping that its leading up to the awesome finale that was suppost to happen.

Next weeks looks pretty awesome, its the one thing I have always complained about on my own board, (Even CSI Miami Addressed it) who would get more press attention a missing blonde haired white, or an africian american (or other ethnic) And why should one get more privilages over another.

In my book we are all equal our hands prove that, so whether the child is wealthy, middle class, poor, white, black, asian, hispanic, blonde, brunette, red head we all bleed the same color, we all breath the same air and we all deserve the same attention and no one should be put above another.

Disclaimer: This is my opinion only.

Thursday, May 11, 10PM ET/PT

"White Balance"

When a white teen-aged girl and an African-American teen-aged boy coincidentally vanish on the same night, Jack attempts to counteract Vivian's prediction that the media and FBI will focus on the white girl's case.

Sounds like an interesting episode, don't you think? I am definately looking foward to being able to watch it!

I missed most of last night's episode! Can anybody, please, fill me in?

Hormiga said: Is "White Balance" the season finale?
Nope thats ep 23 of 24, the futon critic hasn't released the season finale's name yet I just checked (date: 5/6, time: 10:41 am est). But it will the 18th of May.

Thanks for the info Destiny.
And Muzzy_Olorea if I'm right CSI:NY finale is May 17,CSI May 18 and CSI:Miami May 22.

(Off topic,Has your nickname got something to do with Muzzy,that big monster that teaches English,I remember him saying:"I'm Muzzy,big Muzzy.").

:lol: Yeah recovery, I was wondering why they decided not to do a 2 hour CSI and then put WOAT on the following week, but apparently they are not doing that, both CSI and WOAT finales will air on the same night in their usual times.

Oh right. Sorry I got befuzzled. Gosh that's going to be a nail biting week then!

Hehe Hormiga I know what monster you're talking about. That's not how I got the nickname but for awhile now my friends have referred to me as the furry green monster who eats clocks ..................

I just watched this- tpaed it Thurs- thought it was riveting- so many twists and turns - didn't know who or what happened to the family- I love the whole cast except the Latino chick-sorry don't know her name-- nor care too-- she's argumentive/combatitive and smug-do not like her-- she fits in this show about as well as Sofia does on CSI- NOT :(same attitude-crappy-- :mad:- and get down Jack- awesome--at the end-- pounding that low-life slime-ball- I was clapping and shouting YESSSSSSSSS-- :eek: :Dout of character for him-- but I liked it-- ;)good show--

Yeah, Elena's certainly managed to rub a lot of people the wrong way. I'm not a big fan although she's gradually growing on me because of the back seat she's taken throughout the whole season. I mean we've hardly had any character development with her apart from a small bit of flirting with Danny.

I thought Jack was slightly OTT at the end of the latest episode but the guy certainly deserved it.

I finally watched "Requiem".
Maybe what happened between Jack and that guy at the end of the ep has something to do with the finale.It could be that the guy'll go after Jack for revenge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back