William Petersen To Take A Break From 'CSI'

I know that the new CSI season 7 starts Sept 21 but does anyone know which of the shows Grissom will be in.
When does he leave for his theatre gig
Who will be the big star that takes his place for two shows,
What dates are those shows and when will he be back in February.
I have looked everywhere but can not find anything about it.

I don't think it's supposed to happen until midway through the season.
TPTB may film a few eps out of sequence so that Grissom isn't missing for consecutive eps. Or they might work it into the plot that he's gone for a while. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Rumors are circulating for the past three or four days that Horatio Kane is going to be the big star that will take Grissoms place for two shows. That would be good because he would know just exactly what to do in the crime lab and he and Marg could get together as a twosome. That would be a couple of very interesting shows if it is true. She went down to Miami to help him so turn around is fair play and he could come to LV to help Grissom. I hope it is true. No outside big star could do it better than Horatio.

Rumors are circulating for the past three or four days that Horatio Kane is going to be the big star that will take Grissoms place for two shows.

(whimpers) Please let this just be a rumor.
Bad enough we got HC on CSI-NY last season, don't let him be showing on LV as well.

Ah well, that'll be 2 episodes I won't need to watch if the rumor is true.

But I can't see it happening. TPTB will probably want to cast somebody that they can bring in as a full time replacement for when WP finally leaves, which means that it won't be somebody who's already fronting his own show.

Where is that rumor from because I am highly doubting it that he would fill in.

Besides with the rivalry between the shows--Peterson has stated that he doesn't really aprove of the spin-offs, I would think that would definatly make him want to go.

I wish they would just leave it be and put Cath in charge like it would go.

Back