William Petersen To Take A Break From 'CSI'

^^^ Heh heh. Yeah, I'd watch that! :lol:

Keep in mind it's only for a couple episodes apparently, so we'll still be seeing him most of the season. I'm just saying, this is the beginning of the end for Grissom. I'd be very surprised if Petersen returned for any seasons after this one. But again, I don't think that would come as a surprise to anyone else, either.

I'm not sure I'd watch CSI if he left... Oh, I'd try watching, to be sure, just to see how the series would develop. One or two episodes without him is enough for me.

i cant believe you just said that!!!!!

if grissom leaves i will not watch csi:vegas anymore it would be totally heartbreaking!!!!!

just thinking about it makes me wanna cry!!!

Of course, it would be hearbreaking! :( But if it's Billy's decision to leave, I have to respect that. And we also have to let TPTB decide in which direction the show will be going. After all, we have to be realistic: none of us here has the power to decide for them. We're just voicing our opinion. And I'm willing to give them a chance to make a good series, because the actors on CSI are good performers in their own right.

im not disputing that....i mean billy petersen is 1 hell of an actor and i would respect his actions......but it wouldnt be csi without grissom

orgasmicbilly said:
im not disputing that....i mean billy petersen is 1 hell of an actor and i would respect his actions......but it wouldnt be csi without grissom
Maybe that's why I don't watch the other series... ;)

Gotta agree with Baba the beginning of the end- :( why is everyone so shocked- he's been talking about this for ages- bought a new home in Chicago- is doing his "true love" THEATER and is 53 yrs. old, and doesn't want to be labeled GRISSOM the rest of his life- wish him luck- :eek:I do- think about what he wants- ;)I'm the biggest fan of his EVER- I'm crazy about him---but I see the handwriting on the wall- and a big name star- why not they've had Faye Dunnaway-and others ---and he does carry the show- the glue that holds the team and the stories together-no matter how much in denial some are-he is the STAR of CSI- :pI'll re-phrase that- he's the STAR to me- their all fantastic- but he shines as the STAR to me-- :p

mabey your right mabeythis is the beggining of the endfor grissom....we knew it from 6.24 with sara and himself it was all over after that!!!

i admit i dont want him to go 1 bit but i wish him luck....all the luck in the world....ecpecially with his family, and i hope he makes some new films now he has more time!

CSI - will never be the same!!!
LONG LIVE GIL GRISSOM!!!

I'd say he's more like "one" of the stars of the show. ;) I certainly wouldn't stop watching if he left, although of course I'd be sorry to see him go.

I Love grssiom and all but just becaue he is gone dose not mean I am gonna stop wacthing it I mean ya if it goes way down hill from where it is then I will stop! but if not I am gonna keep watching it no matter if Billy is there or not. But I do love "the Bug Man" :p :D :p

I won't stop watching and in fact I think this will be quite the test for CSI to see how well it does without him.

However, I really don't think they need some big name actor to fill in.

Although a few names come to mind like Kevin Spacey, Johnny Depp, Joaquin Phoenix, Morgan Freeman..but I would love it if Kevin Spacey could come in and watch him make a suspect quirm.

He was an amazing serial killer in Seven, so I think he'd make an amazing CSI.

Carol Mendohlson can you hear me!!! Richard Lewis!!!! Danny Cannon!!! Are reading this? Two words: Kevin Spacey!!!!

I so wish that Laurence Fishburne would show up to do his own "cool" take on a forensics investigator....

Back