William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about that Criminologist86. I think I found the right one this time. Try this link WPAP-Billy Speech Click on the link underneath the picture of Billy.

And yes, I agree...I'd be a huge puddle of melted goo on the floor if I was Gina. I mean , wow, what a wonderful thing to say about your spouse... "My home"....:adore:

CSI-S/8 PART 2 DVD [UK] AVAILABLE I got S/7 on DVD for Xmas the "Minature Killer" epsiodes, I'm stoked, so I'm giving away my S/7 VHS's to a friend, who's also thrilled, because she didn't see all of them so it's a win-win:bolian:

http://news.billypetersen.com/

Courtesy of WPAP!

Oops, don't mind me - I can be a bit blond sometimes.
bonkhead.gif

Thanks!!! :thumbsup:

:lol: NO problemo we all have those moments:confused: and welcome to the Billy "Hottness" he's the man, so any thing you want to know is always up-dated on this site, or we've got news on him as well~

I have to say this (continuing our OT convo from the other thread):

I'M GOING TO SEE BILLY IN BLACKBIRD ON JULY 12TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*SQUEEE*

Ash and I have FRONT LEFT seats and we are SO excited!!

Ok, thanks for letting me rant ;)

That's not ranting that's saying your thrilled and that's great,
yahoo.gif
I'm so envious, you little devil:evil: I can't wait for you to meet him and hug him and maybe a kiss:p or at least an autograph or picutre, take your camera:cool:

Thanks, DW :) I'm VERY excited- I don't remember ever being this excited about much else in my life, and there are so few people who I can be excited with, cos not all of my friends know who Billy is or appreciate the magnitude of this amazing honor of seeing that man on stage! *SQUUEEEE* SO *takes deep breath* I'm very glad that everyone is letting me rant and rave, and I appreciate ya'll being excited with me! :)

I'm working on a way to try and meet the man...but I can't tell ya on here cos it's a *surprise* :) I'll email you :p

WOW Criminologist
Congrats on going to see Billy. I'm so jealous ;)

I also came here to say...

Happy Birthday Billy :D
Enjoy your time in Chicago.
You truly do deserve your Walk of Fame Star!

hhunter: Thank you! I'm very, very, very, very excited to see him!!! It's still such a surreal thing, you know? :)
I'm excruciatingly excited...AHHH! *Squeeeee*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY!!!!!!!!

Criminologist86 I am soooo excited for you!!!
woohoo.gif

I know what you mean about not being able to share your excitement with a lot of people. Many of my friends think I've reverted back to my adolescence because of my Billy addiction *sigh*.

I'm still working on getting myself there, so wish me luck.:)

GOOD LUCK gilsgal :) Check every single date for Blackbird, you might still be able to score great seats if you are on the VG email list. Seriously, it was later in the day when I got mine, and I was so surprised I almost fell out of my chair! LOL
You'll get there ;) If it can happen to ME, it can happen to ANYONE. Honestly- NOTHING exciting ever happens to me..I never win contests, I never win awards, I'm just kinda one of the 'average' people, and I, of all freaking people, got FRONT ROW seats to BILLY freaking PETERSEN'S play. WHAT the crap!? hahha

I hope hope hope hope HOPE he has MAYBE grown his beard back for Blackbird but I know deep inside he hasn't :( I'd DIE if he had though...there is nothing sexier than that man in a beard. Woah.

Excellent stuff, Criminologist86!! We got our tickets too. Row B Centre front for mid July. And we are bouncilng with glee too... just got an 8 hour plane journey to freak out through to get there! Hate. Flying. The things I do for William Petersen! :lol:

Happy birthday Billy! We are having a beer for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back