William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Oh my God, don't even get me started on Long Gone! If you do, I will not shut up. The jeans:drool:...the boots:drool:...not to mention the open shirt/shirtless for almost half, if not more, the movie:drool::devil:....great, now I gotta go watch that one again!

You're still having trouble gilsgal? I'll look around and see if I can find you a copy that'll work where I got mine.:) Man, I wanna see Passed Away. It just looks so funny lol.

Man, Billy was great in Fear too. Remember when he busted up the boyfriend's place? Mad Billy=H O T!:drool:

Geez, it's just like you Amb to have a dream and not remember it.:lol: Oh yeah, The Skulls, love the accent...then again, I would.;)

2. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Oh my God I know!! LOL I suck like that....They're vivid when I have them, but then I wake up and I don't remember ANY of it :( It's so sad....
    I'm working on posting some caps from The Skulls on the pic thread...*yay* Some tuxedo & suit yumminess perhaps, ladies? :drool::thumbsup:
    Please don't get her started on Long Gone the girl will NOT shut up...I know this...I talk to her several times a day... :lol: No, I <3 you Bestie :)

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

New thread is up and located here! :)

Locking this one down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.