William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Thanks for the tips DES. We're heading down to Florida on Saturday, so maybe when I'm in the US, I'll take a look in the video sections of Target (we don't have them up here) and Walmart and see if I can find The Beast and Gunshy. Failing that, I'll check online when I get back. :)

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Have a safe fun trip gilsgal:bolian: and when you get a chance look into these sites for his movies and the prices, there's lots of others out there as well. I just found this on a Jorja Fox site with George Eads talking about WP and some of the other cast members, [boy does he love Marg] so rather than go into what he said you can read it yourself! By George's pic. click on the right arrow, and it has the questions one at a time!

GEORGE TALKS

Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  3. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

That is I think one of the MOST controversial interviews ever....Wow....I made my comments on the George/Nick Texan Charm #10 (I think that was it...I never post on too many threads other than WP oriented ;p) and I'm withdrawing from giving another opinion unless it's brought up...

It's MARCH! That means only 5 months till I see Billy!!! *SQUEE*. Sorry...I'll behave ;)

4. Desertwind

5. Desertwind

Here's a article about Billy, there is some old re-hashing, but the part I thought you'd all like is about "him returning, and how he says "maybe baby" wll not those exact words, but I'll bet money on it, that he will, a video is included [​IMG]

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/02/70380/index.html

6. Criminologist86

THANKS, DW :) I've seen it before but I love seeing it again :)
    Billy's hoooot :)

7. Desertwind

I think I have posted these prior, but it's been a while, some "QUOTES" from Billy, he's a man of few words, but gets his point across[​IMG]

SPEAK BILLY

8. Criminologist86

*cries*

I miss that man SO much.....

Is he going to be in the 200th episode Mascara? The discussion thread doesn't have him listed anywhere...which has me very worried....I miss you Billy! Oh wait...it's like, 4 months till I see him..forgot about that- *SQUEE*

9. chipper

chipper Hit and Run

Wow! What a treasure trove of quotes from Billy! I haven't seen any of them at all, so that was pretty coooool! What a lovey baby!

10. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^ well, it looks like he won't be appearing in the 200th episode. i'm a little disappointed but at least it seems he was on the set when the ep was filmed and worked on it with the crew.

on the other hand, he could surprise us with a minor flashback scene or something similar, but i'm not anticipating much. i guess he might be back for the finale or sometime next season.

11. Desertwind

I think TPTB will may surprise us, as they did in "One To Go" Jorja wasn't listed in the credtis of that one, and there she was, in the last scene, so anything is possible. I have a gut feeling that he will be there in some capacity. If he really wanted to abandon the show, wouldn't he have stepped down as ex. producer,:confused: why is he still got his name in the credits?

12. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^ i kind of think this is still too early for his comeback, if CSI wants to make it big. unless they don't but it's hard to imagine. he might appear as a voice for example but nothing much more. *shrugs*

13. BarkingattheTV

BarkingattheTV Civilian

10 Reasons we loved Grissom

In the UK, it is two hours and counting before we have to say goodbye to Gil.

Today's "Barking at the TV" blog (a big fan of Talk CSI) lists 10 reasons we loved Grissom, including...

• Proposing to Sara in a beekeeper's outfit
    • How well he got on with plushies, furries and dwarves

For the full list – and to add your own reasons, as well as sharing views on all the best and worst TV – visit "Barking at the TV"

14. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Re: 10 Reasons we loved Grissom

Pulling a MacGuyver: using everyday items to solve a case (Jackpot), lighting up a pickle.

Pulling a Briscoe: "I even missed your tush", "All play and no work make Greg an unemployed boy," "Would you close the door please?... From the other side."

15. electra

electra Pathologist

Re: 10 Reasons we loved Grissom

Thanks for posting this.I especially love how he can be so serious about a bug and later give us the sexual tension between him and Lady heather.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.