William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
britfan: Congratulations!! I'm sure you will thoroughly enjoy yourself at Blackbird :)
I PM-d you so check your inbox ;)
AWESOME seating, by the way...wow :) I think at one point Ash and I had FRONT CENTER seats but I was waiting to hear if she wanted me to buy the tickets or not, so we lost them :( but I think that was a different date (later in July, like 20th or something) though.

I think I'm going to MELT when I see him..GAWD it's going to be SO hard to control myself! haha But I WILL, nevertheless, remain calm and collected like a good little girl :) I'm even buying a new dress to wear to the play...hopefully it'll be warm outside and not freeeezing in VG...only weighing 118lbs makes your temp change pretty frequently...I get cold easily :(

I'm drinking a hard lemonade in your honor later tonight, Billy! xoxoxo

Your so passionate and so funny Criminaloglist I can't wait to hear how your time was in Chicago, and seeing him. I never did when I was in Vegas, but maybe someday if his play is nearer to where I live [Calif] I can see him too, and congrat. to you as well britfan that's awesome all the way from the UK..:eek: and BTW what is a hard lemonade:lol:

To make sure we got tickets we bought that play pass thing and booked them a while ago. We needed to make sure we got them before trying to book flights and hotels. That's the only reason we are front and centre.

We are trying to book Cubs tickets while we are there but my phone is not liking the Chicago interchange! Keeps getting dropped.

And we are gushing and squeeing and jumping up and down too!! Can. Not. Wait! I've already bought a new top to go with my jeans! Only 6 months left to go! Debating heeled boots. Don't want to be taller if we bump into him... may just wear trainers...

And, DW, I'm guessing a hard lemonade is a lemonade with a cheeky shot of booze in it!

DW: It's pretty hard NOT to be extremely passionate about Billy :) I just can't believe this is all happening and I'm excited about it every single day! *squuueeee*
I wonder how/if Billy is celebrating his birthday today? *evil grin* I can think of some fun ways I could celebrate...bwahahahha.
Oh, a "hard lemonade" is a Mike's Hard Lemonade; it's like 5% alcohol/volume and it's just carbonated "lemonade" with alcohol in it...That was a long, redundant answer wasn't it? ;P

Is anyone else going to see Blackbird? Are we allowed to start a thread about it for discussion/squeeing purposes?

:lol: I figured the hard lemonade was having to do with hard liquor, so count me in I'll do vodka:thumbsup::beer: I think the brand Jack Daniels has something called that, if I remember, I saw it in the grocery store, and you girls are so lucky wow, how amazing and wonderful:) tomorrow is the Oscars and we'll be doing champagne, I wonder if Billy will attend or watch?

britfan: Oh heeled boots baby! WOO HOO! :p
The dress I'm looking at getting (there are two, actually ;p) is off the shoulder and gray, and the other one ties on the shoulders and has a deep V-neck & back, and is black. I have two other ones from Forever 21 I MIGHT wear if all else fails, but I'd like to look super good for Billy :) (particularly if we bump into him ;p).

DW: I'll just email you the first half of what I was going to say ;p
I doubt Billy is going to attend the Oscars; he's not up for anything and, like with the SAGs, if you're not up, or aren't super close to someone who is, why go? And I can't see Billy sitting at home watching the Oscars either...not to say that he doesn't (oh my god we're speculating whether he watches the Oscars...we need lives, ladies!), but I'm willing to bet he'd rather be doing something far more interesting and productive ;)

PS: this is what I'm drinking, only it's Cranberry flavored.

Mike's Hard Lemonade

Last edited:
Here's a list of all Billy's movies starting with his first "TLADILA" for those who maybe haven't seen this yet. I've heard rumors of a big screen CSI movie, wouldn't that be great, with the ones who are no longer with us, Gary and Jorja, and him, and the rest of the cast.. electric:adore:So how many do all you fans own?

http://home.att.net/~cjo.an/galleryindex.html

The Skulls was an AWESOME movie, & Billy was super, super gooorgeous (oh that silver hair..wow...) in it, and he did an amazing job as "Ames", which is such a godawful name. Anyways, I really need to see the whole thing, cos I watched it with a patient, but we only caught the second half of it...But what I DID see was really, really good.

Thanks for posting that link Des. I haven't checked for a while to see what I'm missing. I have 16 of those films listed.

Criminologist86: Yes, I agree totally re: Skulls. I saw it before I had my Billy addiction and loved it and him then, but after my addiction started... well, let's just say that I was drooling :drool:. He's gorgeous in this...as he is in everything.

I decided that I needed a real Grissom fix last night so pulled out my Season 1 DVD's and started from the beginning again. I watched 4 eps last night and it always blows me away how much Grissom's character changed over the years. Incredible acting on Billy's part to take this quirky, energetic and loveable character and give us the gradual progression of retreating further and further into himself over time. Amazing!!!

Your welcome gilsgal & Criminalogist I've got almost all of them hard to pick one, for pure incredible acting you must see "THE YOUNG KENNEDY'S OF MASS" he's Joe Kennedy Sr. really tells the down and dirty secrets of the Kennedy's.. and he's got the look, the Boston accent down to a tea, no pun intended. Fabulous, you won't even recognize him, superb:bolian: also "THE STAIRCASE" he's an angel and it's a true story in New Mexico, about a what else a staircase, he's great and "FEAR" a dad with Reese Witherspoon as his daughter and Mark Walberg, who plays a psychopath. So click on the titles again and see what he looked like in these flicks!

Last edited:
Where was Grissom on CSI and CSI Miami episodes?" I just wanted to say how much I miss Gil Grissom. It just is not the same with out him. It's funny, that on recent CSI Miami and CSI Crime Scene investigation, delt around maggots. On CSI Miami Presumed Guilty, Ryan and Natalia come across a colony of maggots behind a restaurant and on Thursday's Kill Me if You Can, a cleaning lady at a hotel discovers maggots. Both times I thought to myself, "Grissom would love this!". In my opinion, they are playing a tribute to our bug-loving, former/retired CSI!

Last edited by a moderator:
DES: Unfortunately,I haven't seen The Young Kennedy's..., but I think you know that I adore The Staircase. Amazing acting..and great Billy eye-candy all rolled into one.:adore:
I also really liked Fear. I thought he played a very believable dad, and that the heroics at the end weren't overdone.

I've really loved all the films that I've seen Billy in so far, my only complaint is that in some, he's not in them enough for my liking... ;)

A good place to look is of course AMAZON or eBay, but I've found alot of mine from of all places TARGET, and it takes only like 7 days to get them. have you all seen 'THE BEAST"? a young Grissom. The premise is kinda of dorky and cheap version of 'JAWS' but he's darling and wears jeans :pand a cowboy type in "Keep The Change" with Rachel Ticotin who's married to Peter Strauss~

A good place to look is of course AMAZON or eBay, but I've found alot of mine from of all places TARGET, and it takes only like 7 days to get them. have you all seen 'THE BEAST"? a young Grissom. The premise is kinda of dorky and cheap version of 'JAWS' but he's darling and wears jeans :pand a cowboy type in "Keep The Change" with Rachel Ticotin who's married to Peter Strauss~

I haven't seen The Beast yet, but I love Keep the Change...incredibly great eye candy...mmmmm....mmmm. :drool:

These are the movies I have so far:

Contender, The Skulls, Kiss the Sky, (Gunshy-I have this but can't watch it. Something is wrong with it and this is the 2nd time I've bought a brand new one) The Staircase, The Rat Pack, Fear, Kingdom of the Blind, Curacao, Hard Promises, Keep the Change, Cousins, Long Gone, Amazing Grace and Chuck, Manhunter, TLADILA, Young Guns, CSI Seasons 1-8.

The next one I buy will probably be The Beast because it's fairly easy to get.

DES:
Do you have any idea where I can get a Gunshy that actually works. I've heard that quite a few people have had the same problem. My 2 DVDs are NOT a copies, are brand new, the right region and yet I can't play them on my DVD player or on my computer. It's pretty upsetting to say the least.

:lol:gilsgal you've got the same ones I've got with the exception ot "The Kennedy's" and "The Beast" and I had the same problem with "Gunshy" twice as you did, some crappy mfg. I assume, so finally I got mine from TARGET on line and it's perfect, boy does he knock back the whiskey in this, and smokes like a chimney, and has good chemistry with Diane Lane, I have always wondered if they had a fling while making this:confused:try Wal-Mart too on line~put in your request on GOOGLE and see what comes up:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back