William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm defo going, I'm gonna be on a mission, be afraid :D

I actually have this (nice) problem of not getting further than New York when I go to the US. I love the place like crazy, and I keep on going there. But I always wanted to go to Chicago - and I finally book a flight last week for Dec 29th. And a week later - this happens :lol: I need to have a word with Billy, seriously, bad timing doesn't even beging to cover it.

Anyway, I'm actually considering changing my flights, or going twice :eek:

Maybe Billy heard about your "mission", and just waited for you to book the flight before they released the date, just in case you were in town?

Well you could change the flight, you do have lots of time, and it would be worth it, to see the man in action, so to speak!

Thanks for the info.

I hope some people here you will go and see him. I'm looking forward to your reviews ;)

Yes GameFace, go to Chicago a little earlier ! it would be too bad to miss him :eek:

Poppylvsgriss and I are totally working on it! I got permission today from my headteacher to take a couple of days unpaid leave from school in December... a very generous thing for schools!

Where is good to stay in Chicago? Never been. Only New York and Las Vegas for both of us! :lol:

Watch out Billy! The Yorkshire Ladies are coming! :devil:

Change your flights if you can, Game Face! This is a once in a lifetime. And I was gutted when I missed him in Vegas last year!

Let me know what dates you intend to go on, we may be meeting up for half a shandy at this rate :D

Where's good to stay in Chicago - you mean area wise or hotel? Area wise - the main downtown areas where lot of the hotels are - the Loop, Magnificent Mile, River North, Near North.

Tell ya one thing - hotels are cheaper than New York!

Not sure what dates yet. Got and extra day or too to play with now, thanks to the boss! ;) Hope Billy appreciates I'm losing pay and having to pay out £500 ish to see him!

I meant where is good near the theatre. Chicago looks like it sprawls all over the place... lots of different boroughs.

There's a shandy there wi our names on 'em!

ah gottcha, Steppenwolf theatre is in Lincoln Park, which is in the north side of the city. Mind you, who needs a hotel, sleeping bag outside the theatre will do me :lol:

For me, I prefer him with dark hair or at least brownish, the grey I relate to old..distinguished, maybe, but many celebrities tint their hair, & hey, if it makes one look younger and better, than go for it! It would be cool to see him onstage in a play, but to tell you the truth, the plane tickets the play tickets and the room fees, just to see him, and then go home, he's obviously not going to go out with any of us, or have a drink with us, he will be going home with his wife, I'd be, and have a nervous twitch, and be frustrated. I'd rather see him here in my town and get his autograph while he's filming CSI. So he's taking another hiatus, could this be the end of him and CSI?.

av-1559.png
00729.jpg
704_000595gif.gif

theater play?! with Billy?!!! i wanna go too :( why the hell am i on the wrong side of the Earth :((((
well... i hope more of u can go, and i want info after that :)

Well he must be at least taking a break from CSI to do the play, so I was thinking maybe he goes to search for Sara and get a better explanation from as to why she left? I mean Jorja said she was going to be back, but she didn't mention Sara going back to Vegas, so maybe Gil goes after her? would also allow for him to do the play. Just my theory of course.

Hey guys! :)

Wow. It's going to take some time getting use to a new layout.
I do have one problem already.:lol: I have to use WPRMW instead of my name. Don't like that.

So BP is going back to the theatre in Chicago. That's cool! :)
I guess this means he's gonna have that scruffy look again.:lol:
Ever since someone compared him to Mr. Rogers in that sweater, I just can't help but giggle. :lol:

Is this his final year on CSI?

---------------------
lh_g2.jpg

Hey, Destiny I've tried to pm you twice, and I know this isn't the proper place, but it says that my pm box is 100% full, and it's not allowing me to pm you about a question on this new board..the thing is, it's only got 7 messages, so everytime I've tried to pm you, it says I can't, becauss it full..but it's not:klingon: HELP..can you clear this up.. thank's. I realize their will be glitches, but this is kinda of strange:scream:thank's

Desertwind, here is a link from "Antony" in the QSF
The way vBulletin imports, it finds the messages you've sent in the past and places a copy into your inbox. A bit odd, I know, but I guess they wanted you to have a complete log of what you've sent. You can just delete them. Or if you want your ENTIRE messagebox wiped for a clean start, message me.

You can also try going to you "User CP" then to "List messages", then you will see "Empty Folder", you can also tell by the drop down menu which has how many (sent, recieved, etc) you have all you have to do is empty them, then you should be able to begin to sending pm's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back