William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyhunter

Head of the Swing Shift
Surprise! :D Welcome to The "William/Grissom: The Hottness Of" Page 12

To those new to William or CSI here are links to past WP/Grissom threads:

Links Not Working Due To Board Clean Up/Move: Grissom: The Original Thread "The Hottness of William Petersen/Grissom : Pages 1-11

This thread is dedicated to William Petersen and Gil Grissom. Please feel free to talk about the Actor/Character.

Enjoy :D

Last edited by a moderator:
WooHoo!!! New thread dedicated to the sexiest man and best actor alive : Billy Petersen

I'll think of something more profound to say later... :p

aint no profoundness when one's mind is on such a sexy creature
just a lot of ..."duh...hot...duhh"

did that ^ make any sense at all? (i'm sleep deprived) ;)

I understood you perfectly... :lol:

My brain normally stutters on "jeans...GUH...jeans"
I think that's the same thing as "duh...HOT...duhh" ;)

Swell!
silly-woohoo.gif

Can you believe that we already filled 12 threads with Billy Hottness :eek: Man, there sure is a loot to say ... between the gifted actor, the tight jeans, the backward cap, The Beard, the dimple, the back ... :D

Long live the Hottness Thread
1.14.0000FF.++BP%0D%0ARULES%21.png

hey ladies.

See that article from the National Enquirer (yeah I know!), about Billy and Bruno, made me :lol:
It's here

And while I'm here, any of you guys on Facebook? I just got around to the wonders of it and set up an account today, so if you are there, feel free to add me, I need Billy buddies to go with my sporting buddies ! Just search for:
Bran Meredydd

:cool:

Yaaaaaaaay!! Happy 12th thread! The Hotness of... Good title! :lol: (Get you hhunter - starting new threads and such! I bow to you! ;))

As it's a Saturday - let's all have a beer to celebrate another 25 possible pages of droolworthy Billyness!

congrat.gif
on the new thread
drinks.gif
he's the best, with his look's, combined with his chrismatic personailty, and his riveting acting, overwhelming, and engrossing, sensational. He's got a special *aura* that pulls you in and then you're hooked for life
LoveHearts.gif

And thank's hhunter for starting this.. good job ;) and Gameface your link says 'forbidden' :(I want to see this!

Guys the wpap_lj's been updated with something special. *jumps up and down then pauses to replay wonderfulness*
:D Go checkout peeps, go checkout!

Loving the article GF. :p

Yay new thread.

Sorry. :p
here
You have to join and what not. ;) It's the WPAP's livejournal community. :)

ET-Friggin'-A! : WPAP updates too. A super cute vid that was filmed before Fallen Idols, so da weasel is present and correct. :lol: (perhaps not correct :rolleyes:) Jorja's cuteness too. :D
Also, erm in the vid, anyone get the feeling that Billy's slightly ...miffed? (<< polite word for pissed off. :p)
Here's a link for ease ;)

End of ETFA. :lol: :rolleyes: Eggy is a loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back