William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ladyhunter, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JorjaAnn

JorjaAnn Hit and Run

Thanks gilsgal, I'll have to check there.

*enter Billy-shaped cake*
    I'm only a day late in baking it...The details were difficult to put into icing! *shrug*

I would turn my phone off and lock the rest of the family in their bedrooms with some crackers, but I call my bestfriend so we can watch it together, and the doors don't have locks. D: So I just get very yelly on the commercial breaks.

My opinion? I need to become Billy's personal trainer. That way, I can whip that boy into shape and we can have a shirtless scene :D

2. ilovegrissom2008

ilovegrissom2008 Civilian

A shirtless Grissom?! Squeee! That would be amazing to see...but wouldn't that change the rating of the show a bit? (Not that I care, but there are some people who might.) Also, what if it turned out that Grissom liked...ahem...someone other than Sara - Nick, perhaps? For some reason, I've always imagined them as secretly worshipping each other. I'm just weird like that.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

It's highly unlikly that we'd ever Grissom in his work environment shirtless :eek: in a movie perhaps, and I think Nick look's up to Gris and as a father/mentor, and he to me, feels equally the same about all his team, with the extra :p for Sara, of course, beings their a couple.. he's pretty fair and balanced towards all of them!

4. ilovegrissom2008

ilovegrissom2008 Civilian

You make some good points, and I agree about the whole Grissom-shirtless-in-a-movie thing. But what I don't agree with you on is the idea of Grissom/Sara. I really think he would be better off with someone else. No offense to you and your opinions, of course. :)

5. Desertwind

NO offense taken, the facts are Grissom and Sara are a couple, it isn't my IDEA, the writers did this! he asked her to marry him. So without going off on some elaborate ship talk, your welcome to go over to the shipper sites and talk about whatever you ship your into! and, an interesting fact. The other night on ET celebrating his B-day, Mary Hart said, Billy was offered the lead role in the movie "Goodfella's" which he turned down and then Ray Liotta got it!

From the TV Guide some interesting CSI facts pertaining to him, Sara and her perfect exit, and her return!

SOME FACTS FROM ASK-MATT

6. ren4e

ren4e Prime Suspect

i think the same :) and about the shirtless Grissom - he is so hot, and looked great without shirt, but... after all he is 55 years old now :rolleyes: i mean, it won't be the same as 20 years before

7. ren4e

ren4e Prime Suspect

i have a question. i noticed that Billy has a scar over his left eye. how did he get it?

8. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Not sure about the one above his eye, but the one on his neck is from when he lassoed a chair on stage and a screw flew out of it and into his neck. Apparently he'd been trying to impress his girlfriend at the time :rolleyes: :lol:

9. ren4e

ren4e Prime Suspect

wow! i am impressed :D

10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I missed his Birthday ... :(

so a very Happy Belated Birthday Billy You look fantastic for 55!

11. Desertwind

CSI Live stage show coming to Magic Mountain, including William Petersen, doing voice overs!

LINK

12. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

^Wow! That would be SO fun to watch!!! I'd probably see it over and over again.. and it wouldn't get boring :lol:
    Thanks for the link des!

13. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Howdy BPNs! :D

My god? I totally forgot about BP's bday? :eek:

"Happy Belated Birthday Mr. Petersen!" :D

--------------------
    [​IMG]

14. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Watched 'The Beast' the other day. I really didn't expect much tbh, but I LOVED it! Now, I'n not one who loves all his movies for the heck of it. Although it goes without saying, that they'll be worth watching for Billy alone. But one or two - I just ain't keen on.

But this is great fun. Just a really good entertaining yarn! And I do believe that Billy is at his most scrummy. The fluffy beard, his cuteness factor is sky high. Just adorable. Slurrrrrrrrrrp.

Gonna go post some pics in the pic thread now.

15. Desertwind

GameFace your so funny with the 'scruffy' look, :D here's an article about when he filmed "THE BEAST"

THE BEAST

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.