William/Grissom Picture Thread 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ebuzz55

ebuzz55 Pathologist

Re: William/Grissom Picture Thread 3 *DELETED*

f932 :rolleyes:

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay folks slow down here, first off hotlinking and clickable url linking is two different things.

Hotlinking is when link to a picture and it shows up to be seen in the post. (for example if you see a cool picture on a second site and bring it over and post that pic in full view that is hotlinking, and is pulling that other sites bandwidth. Not to mention would get the post edited.

Clickable Hotlinking: is when you post the image as explained above and then click the picture to go to a bigger picture which is on that secondary site. thats a no-no.

Clickable URL linking: Like with News stories or to go visit a site, or to go see a picture is not considered hotlinking, it's not stressing bandwidth, and it brings to the site traffic of peeps who might not have seen the site.

Though we do recommend that people host their own images, as it is just much easier.

*Pushes thread back on topic, and walks out* :)

3. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

Hott you said? I'd say he's absolutely sizzling! My favourite is the "kiss" one... :devil: What would I not do for a kiss from this mouth?... Absolutely nothing! ;)

4. FallenforGrissom

FallenforGrissom Police Officer

Thanks for clearing things up Destiny! :) I was doing clickable URL linking after all! :) (i knew it wasn't bad i just didn't know how it was called :lol:)
    *smiles relieved knowing she hasn't commited a felony* ;)

Glad you like'em GGGirl1! :D Yeah, i guess hottt is an understatement when talking about Billy/Grissom! :lol: :p

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

FallenforGrissom wow nice shots- and those thick black eyelashes- drools again :p I can't get over the fact that there's some one who look's like this and I can't see him-in person- probably faint-- DAMN :( here's one form his moive The Staircase from 1998-a younger Grissom

THE LOOK

6. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Understatement of the year :D

He's ... he's ... you know ... he's just :confused:
    OH :devil: THERE'S NO WORD FOR WHAT HE IS!! :p

7. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

I tend to have some problems with pics from Imageshack and no problem with Photobucket. Plus it's fast and easy to get an account. :D

Always HOTT! :p

--------------------------
    [​IMG]

8. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

If you will read my post again I did say please. I was not addressing you personally, so I am a little annoyed at your comments. But, whatever.

As for the nice issue. For those of us who have spent countless hours capping pics and working to put together sites for all the fans, it is very annoying to have to deal with some people who would jepardise all that work. These sites cost money to run folks. What's even worse is the ones who like to crop out the watermark and take credit for the pic themselves. And yes, I have seen that done here on this forum. So, no it's not nice. My mother would use the term stealing.

My whole point is to be considerate of the ones who put together the sites for the fans.

As said in my earlier post, Billy would appreciate it.

Destiny, thanks for the definitions.

9. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

well, here is another definition of hotlinking from a dictionary (urbandictionary.com):

"hotlink
    1 (n): A hyperlink to a media file (video, audio, Flash, image, etc.) on another site that bypasses any html pages that would identify the site or earn it advertising revenue"

as far as i know FallenforGrissom just put links to the site (not directly to the pictures), where there are some billypics. she didn't bypass anything that would suggest she hotlinked (i can always be wrong though). besides, if something was wrong i think Destiny would've said something ;) but i really understand your concern jazzfan and you're right to be worried or annoyed cause hotlinking happens.

back to Billy!Talk :D i finished watching Fear. third time. and it was cool, awesome and all the rest. WP was so hot :D but i feel like i need to watch some CSI b/c i like him as GG the most. therefore, i'm going :D

10. FallenforGrissom

jazzfan i have no idea why you carry this on... :rolleyes: destiny was pretty clear that clickable URL linking not only does it not harm Billy P sites, but also brings new viewers to the sites (that's their purpose anyway).
    However, i agree with you that removing the watermark should not be done, but i guess we all do that (including you) for our avies, banners etc., although we don't do it intentionally. :)
    As for your "please" it was followed by a big fat "DON'T HOTLINK" ;) (which, seemed like you were shouting to me :rolleyes:, i'm glad to hear that was not your intention- so no hard feelings :) ), which as destiny clarified is not the same as clickable URl linking. :)

Anyway, pleaseee :), let's focus more on our beloved Billy P/Grissom pics and less on debating about issues that are already resolved or about issues upon which we all agree (we all support Billy P's sites and appreciate the work done by all people involved in such projects! :D :D)

Back to Billy then, and there's the Look of love
    (Grissom tries to explain to Sara why things are complicated for the two of them in "Who Shot Sherlock" (if not mistaken), the words don't come out, but his eyes say it all! ;))

Edited to send my thanks to desertwind for letting me on certain things![​IMG]

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

oh, it's from Snakes FallenforGrissom :D he was AMAZINGLY adorable, i agree. you know, when he talkes to women he is making those cute little expressions, which mean that he is feeling sheepish! i SO TOTALLY LOVE when he does that. *melts* i couldn't find any pics of this, anybody willing to help me out?? :D

12. FallenforGrissom

Right on Adzix, how could i forget?? :rolleyes:. Off course it's Snakes! :D
    He's just so irresistible when he tries to say something, opens his mouth a little, moves his tongue like he's going to speak, and closes it back again...*sighs* he's so sexxy when he's doing that, and he doen't even realize it (Grissom i mean, because my guess is that WP is very well aware of the effect he has on women :devil: ;))

BTW, is this the sheepish look you are looking for Adzix? (From Nesting Dolls) :)

13. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Fallen, HOW i love when he does that is just undescribable (is that even a word?) :lol: that's what he did in Snakes! and the sheepishly-talking-to-a-attractive-woman grissom is just sooo sweet too! i think he behaved like that when talking to Terri Miller, but i can't remember any other particular scenes, and i know there were some! i forgot and it's killing me! :lol:

14. FallenforGrissom

In my pov he developed this certain look with the Beard ;)(S4 and forward). S1 to S3 he was more alert when talking to women (and if i remember well with Terri Miller he was more flirty, open and straightforward -by Grissom standards that is :p- he even asked her out for God's sake :lol: and he found the courage to ask her again :eek:-but was turned down :(, how could she?? I don't blame her under the circs though ;)- !!

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Not to worry- FallenforGrissom there's always someone that likes to stir thing's up-people need to pay attention to what they're doing, and not concerned about what others are doing- not their business-- :eek: :mad: and we all have such fun here and all get along- and as for Billy- funny- :lol:he's so busy and probably could care less about who's doing what on pics- :rolleyes: so anyway- carry one and I love your pictures as well as others- and WP_rocks I have had major issues with Image Shack- too complicated :( "photobucket" is easier- ;)

DON'T MESS WITH ME From "Gentle Gentle"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.