silly-drool2.gif
silly-drool2.gif
silly-drool2.gif
silly-drool2.gif
scared-dropjaw.gif
scared-eyepopping1.gif

Indeed OMG GF!!! :) :)
This is one the best pics i've seen with Da HAT!! :D :D

Btw, we're having these discussions about the beard, but what if he decided to pull sth like this?? :eek: (From the "Kigdom of the Blind")

kob.jpg

To tell you the truth, i don't think i like it much... :rolleyes:
I hope he goes with a straight forward choice : with or without! ;) :D

FallenforGrissom said:
Btw, we're having these discussions about the beard, but what if he decided to pull sth like this?? :eek: (From the "Kigdom of the Blind")
I wouldn't mind a goatee in the least ... as long as there is SOMETHING :D ;)

well i hope he won't grow a mustache like nick did. that would be just ... wrong. really. really. wrong. :eek: better gimme some clear view bro! but i won't be dissapointed if the beard stays ... or grows back actually. just don't get wild, huh? no YG please. KotB is alright though. but no YG or anything similar! nuh uh :lol:

Very nice GrissomFREAK 'da hat' ;) remember when we discussed the water and him swimming? well here's a shot from "Kiss The Sky" and he's swimming- want to take a dip with him- calm down Crysthala :devil:

COME ON IN- THE WATERS FINE

BILLY-YOU SEXY THING

And NO beard- and still so gorgeous ;)with or without- although I think he looked better without the beard when he was a few years younger!! ;)

Adzix said:
well i hope he won't grow a mustache like nick did. that would be just ... wrong. really. really. wrong. :eek:

Yeah Nick's mustache was so scary. :lol: :lol: His long hair too. :rolleyes:
Gil and a mustache eh? :rolleyes:
I'll take the beard thank you. :D

DaBeard baby!!!!!!!
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

-----------------------
ISAbanner.jpg

peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time...

If you guys aren't careful, this thread is going to give me a heart attack. I wish I had some sort of drooling, dropped jaw, boggly eyed smiley to describe the incredible HOTTNESS of this man... as it were, though, you'll have to settle for this: WP is so hot, televisions everywhere rebel against their owners for not getting HD to portray the hottness as accurately as possible. WP is so hot, women everywhere melt in the face of his hottness.
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG TIME OF YOUR DEATH!!! HE IS SOOOOOOO HOTT IN THAT EPPY! <melts repeatedly>

well desertwind, I'm off to watch the rest of The Rat Pack and yes Billy is beardless, and playing JFK an interesting combination
I'll let you know what I think in about an hour

Ok, i think i have made up my mind now:

I like older Billy P with the BEARD

and younger Billy P without IT!! (Isn't he cute??? *sighs*)
cowboyhott.jpg

:D :D :)

BTW, i would soooo want to see Grissom wear one of those!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back