William/Grissom Picture Thread 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

We have Teh Hatt. A cowboy hat would be cool, though. They could go to a rodeo, and Grissom "blends in" with the locale...

2. FallenforGrissom

FallenforGrissom Police Officer

Hmmmm, rodeo, eh :rolleyes:?? Not a bad idea at all! :D
    (Although, if i recall, there was an S4 epi, at a rodeo, but Grissom didn't take up the opportunity to wear a cowboy
    hat, or better yet horse-ride!! ;))

Wouldn't that be something ?? ;) :D

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yeah- Fallenfor Grissom I kinda of agree with you-although he had a "beard" in "The Beast" and that was 10 years ago- but like 20 years ago- without the beard- but than I change my mind- when I see him younger with a beard- no matter- he's still friggin' handsome- the face-the gorgeous face :p

THOSE LIPS-NO BEARD - no beard From "Keep The Change" 1992

THE BEAST-BEARD 1996

JACKPOT-2004-BEARD

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Gawd...all these pics are killing me!EEK I can't decide beard or no beard. I wish there was a new pic. :)

5. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

My personal favourite? The Jackpot Beard! Trimmed and manly... ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

The Jackpot beard is my favourite to,its not only manly but its also a sexy beard,what am i saying,the man is all sexy in Jackpot

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

my PF?? TLADILA. seriously! *dying*
    then Formalities and all the rest :D

8. FallenforGrissom

I am re-watching S5 epies and i trully believe he looks totally smashing in each and every one!! :D :D
    Off course Formalities is the Season's best in my pov :), but he is great in Swap Meet (sunglasses+ beard+ vest+ a little bit of arms showing= Pure Hottness ;)),
    (and the infamous "You are a naughty girl" look :p )

and totally cool :cool:in Unbearable even in his lab coat :)

I mean the Man is sexxyy even wearing horribly ugly goggles!! ;) :D
    (btw, i love this scene where he's expecting Greg to throw up in his first autopsy, but Greg is tougher than that! :))

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

FallenforGrissom you have some mighty fine pictures there
    One of my favorites is Jackpot, I love his lines in Swap Meet :) Nesting Dolls is another one where he looks good, all ready to untangle the bodies in tar :)

10. FallenforGrissom

Thanks hhunter :)!
    I mean it's really difficult to name the epies he looks hott because they are so many!! :D
    Jackpot, Formalities and Butterflied are for me Grissom at his best, but all the pics posted in this thread so far show that BP is an amazingly attractive man in all the epies from all seasons, no matter what he wears:

vest, lab coat, overalls - mmmmmm, i like those ;)-, vest,CSI raincoat, jeans, baseball cap, Da Hat, sunglasses, suit, tux -*drools*-, shirt -red or hawaiian-!! (did i miss anything out?? :lol:) ;) ;) :D :D

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

The never ending debate beard or no beard- ;) here's two more one with- one without :p

[​IMG] From "You've Got Male"

[​IMG] From "BLOODLINES"

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

MMMM nice ones too desertwind
    as always you ladies have the best pictures of Grissom :)
    I'm still torn, I did initially fell in love with Grissom and the beard, but now after seeing earlier episodes I'm torn he looks just as good without...
    But to be fair, I'll have to say I love him the most with the beard ;)

13. FallenforGrissom

Here's the only time i've seen (and hear) him laugh (and not just smile), even if the laughter is sardonic
    (when Ecklie splits the team up :mad:)

There's another perfect profile :)
    and so cute in suit :D (he has the perfect face analogies: cute nose, THE lips, killer -yet sweet- eyes ;))
    from Mea Culpa

14. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

I don't want to sound all high and mighty, but could you please NOT HOTLINK pics? It's not nice for one thing and another it could cause our favorite Billy sites to close down because of bandwith issues.

There are plenty of free hosting sites. Photobucket, ImageShack, Filehigh just to name a few.

Billy would appreciate it.
    Mr. Hottness

15. FallenforGrissom

I guess i'm defending all of us who have "hotlinked" in the recent past :D or will do it in the near future ;),
    but it's one thing to make a nice kind request "please try not to hotlink pics" and it's another thing to shout "DON'T HOTLINK, it's not nice".
    Btw, why isn't it nice? :rolleyes: Sharing Billy's pics that already are on the net and keeping the site logo (e.g. WPAP) is a bad thing?? :rolleyes:
    I understand the bandwith problem, but i guess Billy P's sites are always busy, considering how popular he is. :D
    Anyway, i keep your advice in mind and i will try to keep the hotlinking to a lower level.

But, enough said! :) This is our fav Billy P/ Grissom's pic thread so that's what i'm going to do: post a couple from my personal collection ;)
    (not the best pic quality, but nevertheless...Grissom's hottt! :p ;))

My favorite cute & sexy dimple :D

Why don't you give us a kiss?? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.