William/Grissom Picture Thread 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

This was settled already, that comment was not necessary on the very edge of flamming, if you wanted to say something in regards to what happened, it should have been or be done via PM.

To Everyone, I want to add one last thing to this whole thing, while it is settled and people have moved back on to topic I want you all to remember that there are times when things said on a message board can be taken not the way you intended them.

Try to remember when posting read it before posting, will it be taken the way you want it to be? Or when you are reading a post are you reading it the way its intended? if you're not sure in either case, then I suggest nicely asking the person to explain further, or explain to them nicely how it came across to you. If in the end you all can't agree, then the other option is to "Agree to disagree" and move on. If you all believe it could get out of hand, take it away from the board and settle it in PM's. Fineally if you are not involved intially then don't jump in, it won't help the matter and I understand the need to defend, but all it does is cause further problems, confusion and alot of people in trouble. ;) Thank you.

*Pushes Thread Back on topic*

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Sorry Destiny your totally right- I apologize- not my intention to offend anyone- thank's for the subtle reminder ;)will be more careful-- ;) and now here's one with our man-from "Bloodlines" so serious- so intense :p

[​IMG]

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Thank you much appreciated. :)

4. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

so sexy :D

Mmmmmmm :p ;)

5. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

OMG! I nearly lost it! The weather may have been warm today and very hot yesterday, but these pictures made me break into a sweat! They're even hotter than 100 degrees!!! :D On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd rate them at... 1000! Whew! * fanning myself*

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

ok the second one....THOSE LIPS, I have to say it THOSE LIPS
    :devil: :D

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's Billy and Gina caught by the "paparazzi" which is rare- walking in L.A. where they live- 2004 ;)what's really in that water bottle? :eek: (just kidding)

NOTICE WALKING SHOES cute ;)

PEACE BACK AT YA

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I don't think he looks too happy in the second one, but the shades are definately HOT!

9. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i agree GGgirl1. the first pic is just ... WOW! it's from Bang Bang or WTG, right?? he was so amazing there.

ETA: here are some more:
    boyish look
    in thought
    CURLS!

10. FallenforGrissom

FallenforGrissom Police Officer

He's so cool :cool: indeed desertwind (and always neat i need to add, no matter if he's in casual or formal clothes).

He looks hott even in overalls (or should i say especially in overalls?? :p)
    Oops! I think i broke something! ;)
    (Grissom after smashing the vic's skull in Nesting Dolls)

But he's d*** sexxy when he has the serious i'm-so-concerned-for-you look :)
    (again from the highly emotional scene of ND)

BTW, Adzix you're such a brave girl [​IMG]*gives a hug*! ;) :p Posting pics like that, recklessly... ;) :lol: :lol:

11. MacsGirlMel

*sigh* That second pic just makes you wanna kiss him :)

12. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

naaah, i do it all the time :D :lol:

*clears throat* so here are the pics i would like to nominate *biggest grin ever*
    1.Manhunter promo chest
    2.TLADILA shades
    3.TLADILA 2
    4.Formalities 1
    5.Formalities 2
    6.OMG (sorry, couldn't help myself)

okey those are my first pics. we can vote later when ya'll add your favorite pics :D i hope it's ok.

13. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

Oooooooh boy, these are hott! I am really inTuxicated by Formalities 1, although OMG left me breathless... Whew! :) Hard to choose...

14. FallenforGrissom

FallenforGrissom Police Officer

15. MacsGirlMel

I need to get my butt in here more often. I loved that last one of Fallen's. Yummmmmmm

He sure was young in TLADILA...And totally hot in Formalities. *wants to get him n Mac from Risk in one scene but that much hotness would make her faint*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.