William/Grissom Picture Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adzix said:
well, i've got something for our WPRMW :D i have to say that Melinda Clarke also played with him in one movie before, though they both played minor roles - in "Mulholland Falls". interesting isn't it?? ;)

I didn't know that. :eek: Thank you Adzix.

Every girls crazy about a Sharp Dressed Man. :p

----------------------------
master.jpg

That made me do the OPPOSITE of think. <drool>
Now guys, this is what I call a work of art :p
Beautiful shot IMO.
Are you mocking my avatar? Don't mock my Billy's avatar. He will totally send Ziggystarduzt's creepily awesome porcelain doll avatar after you.
Would anybody else want to see Billy in one of those skintight captain's uniforms from Star Trek TNG? <drool> I know a way they could do it! He could, like, be hallucinating... and... I dunno.
"I am so intensely, burningly hot that I totally just cracked the glass behind me. Or maybe that was the bullets. No, that's totally me."

Crysthala said:
Are you mocking my avatar? Don't mock my Billy's avatar. He will totally send Ziggystarduzt's creepily awesome porcelain doll avatar after you.
hehe, nah I wouldn't dare. Your av is just fine Crysthala ;)
Yours is a TLADILA Work Of Art, and mine a CSI Work Of Art :D -if that makes sense :confused: Not sure it does, but hey, you get the picture: CSI or TLADILA, Griss or Chance = Work Of Art :p

WP is a Work Of Art. Period :p

"I am so intensely, burningly hot that I totally just cracked the glass behind me. Or maybe that was the bullets. No, that's totally me."
:lol: :lol: :lol: you crack me up!

ETA: WHOA Desertwind, I LOOOOOVE your new av.
What epi is this pic from? I NEED TO KNOW :D

WOW-Adzix trivia to the max- I didn't know that- I've seen 'Mullholland Falls" I know that Joan Allen was in it and with him in '"Manhunter" but not Melinda I don't remember her at all-- thank's I love trivia- interesting the world of show biz

I didn't know that. Thank you Adzix.
:D i was checking the IMDB and MC's profile, i scrolled down on her movies and i found "Mullholand Falls". i was like "darn!! isn't it one of the billy's movies??". so i went on his profile and saw that it certainly was! i was shocked as well! MC played a coffee girl, and WP played someone uncredited :lol: but still, they played in the same movie ;) it counts

okey, i can't stand looking at WP in his tux. TBTP PLEASE, LET HIM WEAR IT NEXT SEASON IF YOU'RE NOT PLANNING TO MAKE HIM STRIP! PLEASE! I WANT TUXXXXXXXXXX!!!

:lol: *sceams desperately* COURT!!!!!!!!!!! BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *uncounsciously transported to ER*

Nice pics GF! :D
The Man's ultimate talent is to change faces in a nanosecond and one moment he's like the cutest, sweetest scientist :) and the other moment "BANG" he's transformed into the sexxiest, hottest CSI supervisor :devil: :D
Man, i love this guy! :) (Especially the thing he does, raising one eyebrow, is killing me :D)

Adzix IMDB rules- so much info on everyone ;)and GrissomFREAK I have no idea what that avie is from- sorry :( and FallenforGrissom indeed the man of amy faces and expressions- changes like a summer breeze ;)some more of the "man "

GRRRRRRRRR From "Suckers"

BLACK SUIT-SO FINE in Las Vegas

zupa_fly said:
Jazzfan I love your avvie - its the best 'come hither' look ever . . . I hope he grows the beard back before next season!

Why thank you so much. Um, yes that is one hot look. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back