William/Grissom Picture Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
AWESOME nice shots- those long fingers- :p nice-and to follow up on the other pic. from "KTC' he does look like he's saying gotcha-and he did :pand a river in the background - how romantic- wish that was me :p

KISS ME TOO the actress is Lolita Davidovich-and I believe she was in a CSI- research- ;)

GrissomFREAK said:

FallenForGrissom, I love your av and that pic you've posted. I like the colors. Do you have larger versions of these two pics? If so, could you email them to me? *PWEEZ* :)

Thanks :)! I took the shots with my digital camera and manipulated the color to "sepia". The quality is not the best,
but WP is fab as always ;). Sure i can send you the pics. Just PM your email!

BTW, i recently saw "The Finger" (S2) again, and i to be honest with you after S4 (and the BEARD),
i had forgoten the cute, sweet, and chubby-cheeks Grissom ;) :p

I mean the Man has definitely made some kind of deal with God or :devil: (?? :p) so that every year he looks hotter and hotter :D :D

And of course this is how it all started and then we all hit the ...!!!!!

JACKPOT RULES (i know i am repeating myself- can't help it :p)

Jazzfan I love your avvie - its the best 'come hither' look ever . . . I hope he grows the beard back before next season!

desertwind said:
AWESOME nice shots- those long fingers- :p nice-and to follow up on the other pic. from "KTC' he does look like he's saying gotcha-and he did :pand a river in the background - how romantic- wish that was me :p

KISS ME TOO the actress is Lolita Davidovich-and I believe she was in a CSI- research- ;)

You are right, Ms. Davidovich was in an eppy of CSI. Have you noticed though how many people from a number of Billy's past films show up in cameos on the show? ;) I've seen at least 3 or 4 folks he's worked with previously. What a sweetheart! You don't see that from too many other actors do ya? :lol:

You're right- he's a sweetheart- I've read his bio since way back in the 80's and never one negative comment from anyone he's worked with-ever :lol:-all praise him- and I know the ditzy chick in "Burked" was Missy Crider who was his daughter in "The Beast" amazing-she's so cute :pcan you fans name others who've been on CSI and have played with him in his movies?

WHAT'S YOUR POINT-QUESTION

The actor Tom Noonan who played the serial killer Francis Dolarhyde in Manhunter was in the CSI episode Abra Cadaver as the Amazing Zephyr.

Amazing but true, the actor Wiehl Christopher, who is playing Hank in CSI, had actually appeared in "Gunshy" :eek:.

So i guess, WP along with his so many virtues :) also supports young actors and gives them oportunities to show their talent!
(even if this particular guy plays his rival- oh, well, no matter what, Grissom eats this guy for breakfast anytime :D :D)

well, i've got something for our WPRMW :D i have to say that Melinda Clarke also played with him in one movie before, though they both played minor roles - in "Mulholland Falls". interesting isn't it?? ;)

WOW-Adzix trivia to the max- ;) I didn't know that- I've seen 'Mullholland Falls" I know that Joan Allen was in it and with him in '"Manhunter" but not Melinda I don't remember her at all-- :eek:thank's I love trivia- ;) interesting the world of show biz :lol:

PERFECT PROFILE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back