William/Grissom Picture Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to refer to the 4 Bs and 4 Ss collectively as the Crazy 8s. ^.^ Because the Billy is craaaaaaaazy fine.
I never said I didn't like him without the beard, I just want it back. <rocking back and forth> I FEAR CHANGE!!!!!
Desertwind, you were starting to scare me there... :lol:
Lovely pics, girls, lovely.

newflame13, please correct me if I'm in error, but 3 of those images are hotlinked, yes? If not, you have my apologies but if so, then do you have permission from that site? Better yet, I suggest that you upload the images (if allowable) to your own image hosting site aka "photobucket" and re-post the images please.

Thank you.

Made a few collages today.
Can't post 'em here though because obviously I'm gonna get into major trouble if I do :rolleyes: :confused:

GrissomFREAK said:
WARNING!! Extreme HOTTNESS!!

***EDITED for inappropriate material. Please be mindful that there are MINORS in this Forum and on this Board. This is not the first time I have issued this statement pertaining to use of imappropriate images. So please abide by the rules or further action will be considered. Thank you.***
I can't even remember what was in this second post you edited -the 4 B's maybe ... but in the first one was this belly shot from Long Gone.
Errrr ... since when showing a BELLY has become inappropriate, if you don't mind my asking? :eek:

Guys, email me if you want to see them ;)

CAUTION: HAWWWT STUFF ! :devil: :devil:

and i don't think newflame hotlinked anything either *goes to check what exactly "hotlinking" means, comes back and contemplates* i think she didn't, but i, by no means, should be considered as a computer-mentor, so feel free to contradict my statement :lol: oh, GF it was the 4B thing, yup, i SAW IT!! :lol: it was awesome :devil: oh, i'm gonna PM you, so i can get to see your collages :D

GrissomFREAK said:
Made a few collages today.
Can't post 'em here though because obviously I'm gonna get into major trouble if I do :rolleyes: :confused:

I wouldn't call it "trouble", so much as it is a reminder of what's appropriate vs inappropriate material. If you are unsure if the images are inappropriate, then please PM either Destiny or myself and we'll be glad to give a look see before you post it in this thread. Thank you.

GrissomFREAK said:
WARNING!! Extreme HOTTNESS!!

Errrr ... since when showing a BELLY has become inappropriate, if you don't mind my asking? :eek:

Not the belly but a naked butt. Your last B. A definite no-no.

4B or 4S, 4 all i know this look
thelook.jpg
is 2 die 4!! :)

Oh yeah, I remember he said he was on a date ... wonder who that might have been :D

FallenForGrissom, I love your av and that pic you've posted. I like the colors. Do you have larger versions of these two pics? If so, could you email them to me? *PWEEZ* :)

How about this one?

Cap. Jacket. And The Beard. So classy :cool:

HIP-HIP-HOORAY ;)newflame13--- nice-- yummy- :p good job-and , I think "when god created man- this is who he had in mind" :pso damn handsome- takes my breath away always- :eek: :p :p

MR. HANDSOME

Ah, the summer: season of reruns, season of being super hyper at 3:30 AM, season of driving the moderators absolutely insane... Seriously, I pity TBPTB (the board powers that be :lol: ) right now. We're all psycho because of the bloody reruns of a show that never should ever have reruns ever. Make it CSI: Summer: Season 1, show of the Lab Techs. We get to see Hodges haunt the Lab-I-Trail. <haaaa!> And Greg must make occasional appearances. As must His Hottness.

We have established that he's "fine" and 'Hott" how about his incredible acting? and his expressions-and his sly humor last night for instance- so funny with the Hodges scene and "shut the door"-NO on the other side" :lol: :lol:

Here's one from "Keep The Change" with a kinda of silly look- sitll cute :p

GOOFY LOOK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back