William/Grissom Picture Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
oceanbirch said:
One of the best scenes in the movie, especially when he gets out of bed and starts to walk away :rolleyes:
Ohhhh, yeah *SIGH* Unforgettable :D
He's got a nice butt, that's for sure.

Adzix said:
love da BB (Billy's Belly) :lol:
:lol: :lol:

***EDITED for inappropriate material.***

Here's another B that I like VERY MUCH :D :p :p

i love the second one too!!wanted to make an avie out of as well, but you were faster ;) and the first one rocks completely *melts*!! :)

So muscular :eek: :eek:

Billy's got a nice Butt, a cute little Belly, a hot Back and a super duper HOT Beard
sarcastic-fainting.gif

The '4 B's' :D :lol:

Silly goose- :D I know that the avie is Billy- I meant the banner- not a "Star Trek" fan- so I've never seen this guy before---- thank's for clearing that up- ;) :rolleyes: and all of your pics amazing- beautiful- :p you girls rock--- here's one for all of you who really like him when he was soo young :p

I'M TOO SEXY FOR MY SHIRT

WARNING!! Extreme HOTTNESS!!

***EDITED for inappropriate material. Please be mindful that there are MINORS in this Forum and on this Board. This is not the first time I have issued this statement pertaining to use of imappropriate images. So please abide by the rules or further action will be considered. Thank you.***

GrissomFREAK said:
desertwind said:
Hey GrissomFREAK only two- :( that's not fair- how about 5- :lol:but it's your "poll" so I'll put two-that makes it so hard- :(
I know. I'm mean :devil: :devil: :devil: :D

and on Gary Oldman- yuck- :(
Oh, yeah. YUCK! [image]http://www.discodelic.netfirms.com/sick-yuck2.gif[/image] [image]http://www.discodelic.netfirms.com/sick-yuck2.gif[/image]

Definitely not in the same league as WP :cool:
It's like comparing a limo to an old broken down car :D

Yeah as far as hottness goes very true, Billy is so far off the scale of hot no one comes close! I just thought there was a 'slight' resemblance in that photo. I'd never switch from WP to that other guy! :lol:

AWESOME GrissomFREAK-very nice- ;) good job :pthe 4 B's huh- OK-- sounds right- :lol:- yummy all of them--- :p :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back