William/Grissom Picture Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
adzix: MAnhunter Rules doesn't it. :D
Ebuzz: MUST DROOL OVER LEATHER JACKET Picture and must take cold shower for the suit and mouth picture. He is a work of art. :D

desertwind said:
Hey Wp_Rocks---did you know that the 'Jackpot" eppy was actually filmed in "Fawnskin", CA. in the San Bernardino Mtns. Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear Lake were the lakes you saw in that-

Yes, I knew that. Thanks for the trivia. :D
I wonder what Jackpot, NV really looks like. Probably nothing like the ep, huh? :lol:

I'm wishing for a Return to Jackpot ep.
prayersmiley.gif

Hmmmm
Bigthink2.gif
maybe that should be one of my wishes for Season 7.
bigsmile3.gif

Happy Fourth of July
smileyflag2.gif

----------------------------
jp_banner_.jpg

Jacpot is by far the Best :D (i really look forward to an-all Grissom epi next season,
even though i am afraid that the "good old days" are over :rolleyes:).

A little off topic, i received the S5 Dvd Box on Monday
(yeiiiiiiii :) :)) and i watched "Big Middle" last night. Grissom was sooooo cute in this epi, and he smiled a lot
(so unlike him). The ultimate teady-bear look!! :p

Crysthala hey girl- who on earth is the guy in your avie- I have no idea who that is :eek:thank's ;)

THIS OLD CUB DROOL- that's the grin I like-mmmmmmmmm :p

AND HAPPY 4TH TO ALL WHO CELEBRATE- we did it last night- ;)

Yes, it was a serious question- who is that- a young Brass? this dude doesn't look familiar- tell me who it is :lol:

Silly Desertwind, it's Billy! Well, my avatar (the one tat says "work of art") is Billy. The banner in my signiature (with the revolting and the q-nose-thumbing) is John de Lancie as Q from Star Trek. Are you talking about my avatar, or my banner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back