William/Grissom Picture Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
desertwind said:
Hey GrissomFREAK only two- :( that's not fair- how about 5- :lol:but it's your "poll" so I'll put two-that makes it so hard- :(
I know. I'm mean :devil: :devil: :devil: :D

and on Gary Oldman- yuck- :(
Oh, yeah. YUCK!
sick-yuck2.gif
sick-yuck2.gif

Definitely not in the same league as WP :cool:
It's like comparing a limo to an old broken down car :D

<laughs hysterically at the degree of hottness in this thread>
Dammit, always making me choose... Um, my first favorite one is anything he's ever been in, and my second favorite one is whatever Adzix's banner and avatar happen to be at the moment, because he's invariably shirtless and sexy.
Oh, by the way? I like this one, too. Ohhh, the black-and-white Sex God...

Definitely not in the same league as WP :cool:
It's like comparing a limo to an old broken down car :D

[/QUOTE]

:D :D :D good one

And beings it's a different day- here's two more fabulous photos of him-sticks tongue out at GrissomFREAK :D :lol:

LONESOME DOVE-drool-drool1993

SO DREAMY"Deadly Currents" 1993

Dammit, always making me choose... Um, my first favorite one is anything he's ever been in, and my second favorite one is whatever Adzix's banner and avatar happen to be at the moment, because he's invariably shirtless and sexy.
i think it's because i tend to choose shirtless avies and banners all the time :lol: i wonder why :D

<spazzing at your avatar>
Rooooooaaaaaarrr the man is fine, that's why. Hey, does anyone else want someone to tie Grissom to a hammock and forcibly remove his shirt? Say, I have a hammock...

I'm in!!! And I'll go buy some silk ties tomorrow, when the stores open. 4 of them...

BTW, it took me 2 days to read every post here and look at every picture (only 2 weeks on the board)... I think I'm having a Billy overdose! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited: I forgot to mention how much I enjoyed EVERYTHING I saw here... Thanks to ALL OF YOU! You ROCK!!! :)

newflame, your avatar is a killer, i love it! *pushed by jealousy runs and starts making a new banner*

Hey Wp_Rocks---did you know that the 'Jackpot" eppy was actually filmed in "Fawnskin", CA. in the San Bernardino Mtns. Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear Lake were the lakes you saw in that- they were up there and paid the gas station owner at that gas station to use his facility during the filming of this episode- {Source-- Elyses web-site)their so discreet - they sneak in and out and no one is aware of them, nor their presence it till their gone- bummer- :( tivia for ya all ;)

JACKPOT COLLAGE

Here's the little village "Fawnskin" and Big Bear Lake where "Jackpot was filmed ;)enjoy

http://www.fawnskininn.com/photos.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back