William/Grissom Picture Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha, you're all so crazy :) i love you people :lol: i wonder if WP reads this sometimes, he probably laughs all the time :)

oh, and about that spoiler, i'm once again extremely sorry, won't happen again!!

you know what came to my mind? someone said here that characters of stud and grissom are so opposite to each other, it seems to me that the real WP's personality may be in the middle (haven't seen whole long gone movie, so i may be wrong). that's my assumption after watching some interviews and dailies with him :) cause he looks like he's also enigmatic and likes to be alone sometimes; but in the same time he is a funny guy ...

Yeah, I guess he would :lol:
Maybe he would be flattered ... or embarassed ... or just ROFLHAO :lol:

Adzix said:
you know what came to my mind? someone said here that characters of stud and grissom are so opposite to each other, it seems to me that the real WP's personality may be in the middle (haven't seen whole long gone movie, so i may be wrong). that's my assumption after watching some interviews and dailies with him :) cause he looks like he's also enigmatic and likes to be alone sometimes; but in the same time he is a funny guy ...
You may well be right, Adzix.
There's something of WP in those two characters that he's played -guess he wouldn't have played them otherwise.

Anyway, we all know that William Petersen and Cecil Cantrell have at least one thing in common: 'Stud' :D

So true- he's soo handsome- perfect face and features :p two more from this movie- don't scream- that it's not you-lucky Karen Sillas-but to her GRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad:

KISS ME

YESSSSSSSSS as she runs her hands through his beautiful hair-and talk about lip-lock :p

Oh my this is too much
silly-drool2.gif
silly-drool2.gif
silly-drool2.gif
silly-drool2.gif
silly-banghead.gif

I HAVE TO see this movie RIGHT NOWWWWWW

*runs to nearest video store ... oops it's a holiday here :D It will have to wait :rolleyes: Nah, it can't wait ... ---> thank god Amazon is opened 24/7 YAY for Amazon!! :D*

EDIT: Guys! Did you check out the new pics from Pirates Of The Third Reich on BP.net?

I love THAT one.

That's me in his arms ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back