William/Grissom Picture Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: so it's NOT his daughter!! hahaha, i knew it! i was wondering, coz she has to be younger i think :)

and about the losing balance dailies - i think they've kissed there a little though. unfortunately poor quality of the video unables me to see it more clearly :devil:

puppypower76 said:
Hey everyone, after a little "investigation" I can now confirm the blond lady in the photos from this pic is Jennifer Allen, Billy' publicist, heres a photo of her

PP ;)
Great job, puppypower76. Your help was much appreciated :D

Adzix said:
and about the losing balance dailies - i think they've kissed there a little though. unfortunately poor quality of the video unables me to see it more clearly :devil:
Damn them bad quality videos :devil: :devil:

Bruno is soo cute (his owner is too) :devil: :eek: :D! i love the pics! last one really looks cool!

Sorry on the original pic I posted stating that was Billy's daughter- I was mis-informed- when I found it in my pic folder from 2 years ago- it stated "Billy-Gina and daughter Maite-" so no harm intended-- ;) just a comment- isn't it bizzare that his publicist is the spit and image of him- what are the odds of that-- :eek: mistakes-everyone makes them :( and here he is with James Woods at the the Golf tourney-last year here in Vegas--actually it was in Bolder City- an adjacent city--
:p

mdg_2005_4-0086.jpg

Adzix, the dog is cute indeed, but the owner is hottt :D :lol:

Here's a couple of pics from Rat Pack (I haven't seen the film, but WP's radiant as always! :) )
Cigar anyone?? Wow!! :p
Care to join? (what is he eating??...is it ice cream??)
Anyway with WP by the fire...mmmmm :devil:....can't think of anything better :p ;)

PLZ vote for CSI on http://teavee.com/csi/ ....click positive comment......otherwise bones or 24 is going to beat us........vote once every 5 mins. We are at number 1, but they are catching up CRAZY fast!

he's got the best looking owner! hmm..wasn't that said before?? :lol:

ETA: just made my first avatar ever. well, i'm not a computer master :lol: but somehow i made it :)

*Nods* Me likey new pickies. ANd nice avi Adzix I have one just like it.
Desertwind Must die from pic. It Gave me heatattack the I had a heart ache. The I went searching and found my avi now.
<------------------
He's just too sexy for his shirt.

newflame13 you crack me up- your so funny :D-good for you on the new avie :pI thought you'd like that- now think about it- when he goes back to Chicago- and you live there- you can go see him-in the theater- won't that be too cool-I'm green with envy :D From "Ch Ch Changes" him and his team mates- ;)

changes_caps_015.jpg

if i lived in chicago i would become a serious theatre maniac :lol: seeing him playing in real, OMG!!!! :eek: i'll need to go to chicago when he's out of csi, and see him! seriously! :D

Me too Adzix- Chicago is an incredible city- I was there when I was younger- never forgot it swam in Lake Michigan- it's beautiful-- and he should be proud to be from there- no wonder he wants to go back-and wasn't he funny in tonights eppy- and boy did he look "HOTT" :p

changes_caps_031.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back