William/Grissom Picture Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i've got school too!! my university is the best :lol: i've got so much free time right now, maybe a little bit too much ;) okey, back to books, got a test tommorow :p

Thank you sexycsi I also likey "da abs".
Ebuzz please a few minutes with the hottness and a his tux. I doubt it would be a few. Cause then if the elevator got "stuck" Then we'd have more than just a couple minutes of hottness. Man sometimes I wish I was Sofia :devil:

SOFIA? I wished I were her :p

feastofsang2.jpg

His wife is a different story.:lol:
I mant I wish i was in the eletvor in formalites with Grissom. :devil:
His wife is a whole different dimenision. I could right about 50 term papers on why I should be Billy's wife. Then there is also The term papers on why I should be the leading ladies in every movie he's in. :lol: the list can go on and on.

haha :lol: same as me :D but still i would like to be more Lady Heather than Sofia :devil: (i couldn't be angry at him longer than a minute though :lol: )

And I'd rether be Sara- she's with him the most :pbut being his wife-- MMMMMMMMMMM :p-hope were not mixing characters with real life- or are we :Doh, just to meet him- I'd never be the same- :(

bloodlust.jpg

Awesome. I love it. A Jackpot desktop. WOW. Where did you get it, if you don't mind me asking? :)

I'd have liked to be Sofia because she was in that elevator with him. Lucky girl. I would have pushed the emergency button and ... you can imagine the rest :D
An elevator. Grissom. And me. A universe of possibilities :lol:

And I'd have liked to be Sara in Nesting Dolls ...
GRISSOM? TO MY PLACE??! ---> party time!
party-champagne1.gif
party-partyman1.gif

I would have locked the door behind him and ... :D

*hot in here*

I look good pouting...
...and frowning too
and when I have this concentrated look on my face, all the ladies fall at my feet
I wonder why...?
Would you happen to know why?
'cause it's a tad embarrassing :D

Great pics GrissomFREAK!! :)
Speaking of the girl I would want to be: is her :mad: and her. Ohhhh *sighs* isn't he cuteeeee and romantic?? (and so in style too)

When I first saw these pics i almost cried... :( *green from jealousy* i'm getting over it now ...*breaking the pencil she's holding*... :p :lol: :lol:

BTW this is
5797_02.jpg
my current desktop (from manhunter), isn't he hot or what?? ;) (I know i'm repeating myself, can't help it... :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back