William/Grissom: Of CSI & Beyond #14

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's a great bio. of Billy and his career moves, and his personal life. It mentions that "The Young Kennedy's of Mass" how it won awards, he's phenomenal in this movie. And the mention of his possible return to CSI~

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Petersen

2. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

Yay - blackbird!!! He was definately AMAZING!!! sigh......... I wanna see him it in again!! sob!!!! do more theatre Billy!!!

Were you like me and was completely mesmorised by his partially bare chest towards the end?!!:drool: now I didn't put THAT in my review on WPAP! :lol:

3. britfan

britfan Pathologist

But you talked incessently about it for days! And so did I to be fair... Lovely, big, bad man! RAWRRRR!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

He had a proper tee shirt tan... tanned arms, face and just below his neck, then the rest was white. But toned. GULP! She got a good four buttons open - and his shirt was buttoned the same for the discussion - first few buttons popped. Sigh... Lick...

4. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Oh GOD I don't think I've ever focused on or stared at ANYTHING SO intently in my LIFE as I did that sexy chest!!!!! *squee* :drool::drool:
    Goood it was gorgeous. I thought I was going to jump him right there, seriously....There were two times I was convinced it was a supernatural power that kept me from running onto that stage and being so naughty....:devil: Eesh...

Britters: It's IMPOSSIBLE to see that man and NOT talk constantly about it for daaaays :) Silly girl! :p It was freaking amazing....life changing, once-in-a-lifetime experience...Was he tan, really!? I missed that :(

5. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Just the bits that the sun gets to. I had a giggle wondering if Billy and Mattie had been fake tanned together! Saves faffing about with stage make up!

6. poppylvsgriss

That t shirt sun tan was ADORABLE!!!! sigh........ I have to say, those four buttons popped open were not enough. By a long shot!! :p

(i'm VERY happy and especially chipper at the min - just got my first warrant at Court - yay me!!!:D )

7. Criminologist86

You got your first warrant at court!? I have English relatives but I have NO idea what that means...It must not be too bad ;P My Daddy works in the court systems here...bails people out and then hunts 'em down if they don't show up for their court date. He rocks. :thumbsup:

Four buttons, ten buttons...none of it's enough as long as that shirt is still on. However, I LOVE LOVE LOVE him in dressy clothes- he should wear those dark pants & the gray button down more often! It's incredibly sexy....:drool:
    Fake tanning together....Billy and Mattie...now that's an idea. ROFL I can't imagine having that junk sprayed on...Gross...You have to be careful as to how you get dressed & not sweat too much....Gross. Just go OUTSIDE and get that wonderful REAL sunlight and some Vitamin D while you're at it ;p

8. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Oh My!!! Got to love all the talk about Billy and his roles/movies....There is no doubt about it, Billy is THE sexiest man alive regardless of age!!!!

Long Gone:
    Open shirt, sexy smile, those baby blues...and ....JEANS!!!

KTS:
    Yes CSIz_4, that wonderful line...and that look on his face!!! And I love his choice of bedtime apparel :devil::drool:
    Hard Promises: A glimpse of how athletic Billy is: climbing trees, running, playing basketball ....not to mention....JEANS!!! Oh and that kiss he lays on Sissy Spacek...HOT!!!

The Beast: A younger Gil Grissom/Will Graham in looks. The scene at the dance was too cute..."Ill dance, but only if it's a slow one" :adore: Lots of great eye candy moments especially in hte 2 disc version: jeans and sweaters, backwards b-ball cap, full smiles, lecture mode:drool:

Blackbird: Intense; repressed passion,hurt and anger that Billy manages to convey to the audience by mostly facial expressions and body language. You really feel for Ray, even though you know that what he did was wrong. And the makeout scene...OMG!! the first thing that went through my mind was, "I'd trade places with her in a heart beat"...lol. Billy looked younger, trimmer and more toned than he does on TV. Got to love the open shirt...:luvlove:

Formalities: *sigh*....:drool:...[​IMG] There is NOTHING hotter than Grissom in a tux!!!!:devil:

As far as Billy in a musical; his singing voice isn't always as bad as when he sings at the baseball games.I mean he's yelling then. There's a clip somewhere of him singing a Basque lullaby, and he does a good job of it. And let's not forget his singing in Long Gone...lol!!! :rolleyes:
    I think he could pull off a musical...and I can totally see the Captain Von Trapp image, but with the beard.... *melts*

I have great daydreams about dancing with Billy! :cool: I would love to see him on "Dancing with the Stars".

9. poppylvsgriss

yeah - a warrant to enter someones house. I'm seizing their stereo. Tis my job!

And that is an excellent summary of billyness there gilsgal!!! :lol::thumbsup: But that make out scene is blackbird. So so wrong - but GOD!!!! - Billy was so so so hot there!!! Phew!! *wafting herself* But no Crim, you are correct, i will never be happy whilst that gorgeous chest of his has coverage!!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2009
  10. Criminologist86

PLG:Wait wait wait...YOU can get a warrant, issued by a JUDGE and seize things!? How old are you, child!? God I'm 23 and I don't think they'd let me do that over here....But, ya'll have a totally different government than we do ;p
    Yes, I will NEVER be happy while that chest is covered...It's so stinking wrong to cover that hotness up..Just not right. It should be illegal ;p

GG: Brilliant synopsis of the yummiest parts of Billy's roles ;p I find him quite tasty in Blackbird and I think I'll be ranting about that for quite some time :) Go grab a coffee, ya'll! It's RANT time!

11. Desertwind

Another buzz about Billy returning to CSI, this is an Canadian article, and as stated earlier, probably marrried and maybe with a baby. He was always so good with children on CSI. "Gentle Gentle" so kind and so caring and so sweet, and I'll bet he's great with his grandson. Love to see what he looks like. I wonder how Billy feels about having so many 12 yr old fans? At the Star On Hollywood event, there was a little boy who got his autograph, approx. that age and was so thrilled [video on WPAP] So as Grissom, he'd be such a great dad;)

GRISSOM RETURNING TO CSI?

12. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Hi, Guys. I love Grissom and I miss him on the show and I want him back on the show. I know you love to talk about his broadway and everything. Can we talk about him return to the show instead talking about him in the broadway all the time. I thought he take a rest on the broadway for two weeks or something. I think he will return to the show after that three way crossover.

13. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^ his play lasted about 2 months or so. besides, i think everybody's free to talk about anything Billy-related here. *shrugs*

but i, for one, am very interested how and when he is going to be back. in the interview in July he said he's gonna take some time off after the play and then later go "check up on the guys" from CSI. it was probably enough of a truth both not to lie or reveal his comeback plans.

14. Criminologist86

It wasn't Broadway by any stretch, I must point out....not to be picky but Broadway differs tremendously from the actual art of theater, which is what Billy did in Blackbird. And, him even coming back PERIOD is SPECULATION at best. He is NOT back, nobody has confirmed ANYTHING, so until that happens, it's speculation. Period. and it will remain that way...

Britters, PLG, GG: Someone told me that the London ending of Blackbird is 100% different than the Chicago ending!? In the London ending, Una runs after Ray & yells his name. The Chicago ending, obviously, ends with Una frozen to the spot and yelling his name. Do ya'll think either ending is better, or makes more sense? I think the ending difference almost impacts the rest of the play...To me, her frozen to the spot in a cold outright panic attack (I know how those are) vs running after him are just two totally different implications in the end....What ya'll think?

Last edited: Aug 26, 2009
  15. Desertwind

Well, speaking for myself, seeing him in person would be awesome, but in saying that, a few week's in a play doesn't set a precedent for a 9 yr. run on CSI, If one talked about all those episodes and favorite one, favorite scene and favorite line, it would take years to discuss all of them. And, I can have him in my living room anytime I want. And I am positive he will be returning on this great #1 show, it will happen. Till then, I love to talk about CSI, and will continue too, till it ends:bolian: