William/Grissom: Of CSI & Beyond #14

PLG *GO CUBBIES* What kind of wine did you drink? I had a glass of Chardonnay...Not the best one I've ever had, but not bad ;) Got the job done, if ya know what I mean ;p
Yes, Ash & Britters need to get together...Maybe they'll wear each other out :p I can go on and on about Manhunter, so I guess I'm in no better state ;)

Hope you enjoyed your wine :) I'm gonna get back to working & watching Formalities. (See my comments on the PureJoy thread ;p)

* still resisting, still resisting...*

Well, I can't speak for her, but apparently I'm pretty bad according to Amb. Hey, I'm game if britfan is! Maybe we should just start PMing each other about it...although you all may not here from us for awhile.:lol: We may get side tracked, at least, me anyway. Technically, I could get started on any of his movies cause there's always that one scene that gets ya every time. Course, with some of them, more than one scene stays with ya...and I mean that in the most innocent way.:p Those would be my favorites.:D

And AMB would know- I talk to you seven thousand times a day....LOL I know ;) Hey, everyone goes off about something...I think my piece d' resistance is Blackbird. I think I could go on and on and on and on and on and ooooooooooooooon about that. GOD I could...Just everything about that phenomenal work of art just gets me. Bestie you can go off on Long Gone and I will go on about Blackbird :) YAY! We're both happy ;p

Britters: PLEEASE PM that girl before she explodes....LOL ;)

Although I really wanna go off about Blackbird right now....MUST RESIST...MUST RESIST....

So the CUBS won 1 out of 4 games, and of course my family was there. The DODGERS will probably go to the series. so as a California girl GO DODGERS:bolian: don't know if he was there or not, but if he was I'm sure he was a happy guy:)

PLG *GO CUBBIES* What kind of wine did you drink? I had a glass of Chardonnay...Not the best one I've ever had, but not bad ;) Got the job done, if ya know what I mean ;p
Yes, Ash & Britters need to get together...Maybe they'll wear each other out :p I can go on and on about Manhunter, so I guess I'm in no better state ;)

Hope you enjoyed your wine :) I'm gonna get back to working & watching Formalities. (See my comments on the PureJoy thread ;p)

I had myself a little smirnoff and cranberry - yummmmmmm

Ooh...... formalities........ why did they not make him stop in that tux for the whole episode?!! Swoooooon.......:drool: We had Mea Culpa on the tele last night....sigh... perfect beardage on that..... very strokeable :p.

I'm the same as you with manhunter....oh, those little pink shorts!! :drool::drool::drool: We........must.........resist..........Blackbird......

(so Crim, you're Purejoy - I think I am too. DO NOT get me started on sara sidle :brickwall:- now that IS something I can go on and on about - Britters will tell you! :lol:) . Sorry Destiny!!!!! :)

Last edited:
You ladies crack me up.... :guffaw:

I would love to see Billy in a play. I'm sure he's just as intense as his character Gil Grissom.

As for movies, I LOVED him in Manhunter. It was a great role and I thought Billy did an outstanding job. Same with Gunshy and Kiss the Sky << major droolfest in Kiss the Sky :drool:
I did see Fear in the theater but I had no idea that was Billy as the father. I liked the movie itself.
To Live and Die in LA was also great! He played such a good scumball if you know what I mean.

Most of the movies I have seen with Billy in them have been great. I haven't seen all of his movies, but I liked his characters.

William Petersen has got to be one of the sexiest men over 50 out there.

^One of?! How about THE sexiest man over 50!:drool:

Why oh why didn't they just make him wear a suit and tie more often?! Gah, he is just so handsome and sofisticated in one:drool:...and when he's got the tie loose and a button undone...mmmmm...should be against the law....AND the tux, oh the tux...makes you just go "James Bond who?":devil:

You ladies crack me up.... :guffaw:

IAs for movies, I LOVED him in Manhunter. It was a great role and I thought Billy did an outstanding job. Same with Gunshy and Kiss the Sky << major droolfest in Kiss the Sky :drool:

oh dear lord!!!! how can I forget kiss the sky!!??!!!:rolleyes: although my thoughts on that would get me instantly banned from this board. For life. :devil:

Ladies, ladies... Billy is THE sexiest man. Period!! :p Is he not?

I dunno why they don't put him in a suit more often. It's madness I tell you!! Do they not know how much it makes us all swoon?!! (More than usual!)

I'll tell you my other fave look of his. On whats eating gilbert grissom - its just in one scene, walking down the hall - he wears a blue polo shirt under a sports jacket - mmmmmmm...yum! gorgeous!!

p.s. If any of you are on Facebook - join my group - 'Why does william Petersen never get his kit off in CSI?' - I was getting frustrated with the lack of new Billy body when I set it up! :lol::lol:

Ladies, ladies... Billy is THE sexiest man. Period!! :p Is he not?
HE IS, HE IS!!!!
I'll tell you my other fave look of his. On whats eating gilbert grissom - its just in one scene, walking down the hall - he wears a blue polo shirt under a sports jacket - mmmmmmm...yum! gorgeous!!
Oh, yes! Talk about yummyness.:drool: I just love him in anything blue. It just brings out those gorgeous baby blues of his.;)

Well, I think we all know why we appreciate KTS so much.:devil: Now be honest, who could forget THAT one line and you know which one I'm talking about.:devil: But, that's all I'm going to say cause, as you said plg, I'll be banned for life.:lol:

Blimey! I go to London for a couple of days and I nearly drown in the all the drool that's been posted on the thread!! anyone got a bucket and a damp cloth? :lol:

CSIz - resistance is futile... tiny, crisp, white boxers; toned and tanned body; sculptured to perfection by the way he's holding that bat above his head... I'm gonna have to go watch it now!! Bugger, bugger, bugger!!!:guffaw:

I'll PM anyone and their Aunt Fanny about Long Gone!! And Blackbird!

I went to see La Cage Aux Follies in the West End and the guy playing Albin, the drag queen, played Ray in the original version of Blackbird in Edinburgh and London! (if anyone is interested in what the actor looks like, let me know and I'll post his image. If I can find it!) Then I spent the interval giggling about Billy playing a drag queen and whether he could pull it off! Rofl!! I would love to see him in a musical though. I've got this Captain Von Trapp vibe thing about him... naval uniform, high collar... Standing up for his beliefs and his kids...*SWOON* With his series five beard, I visualise him... :drool: ... and then I remember how he sounds singing the 7th innings stretch at the Cubs... ahem... Maybe. Not.

Sorry... where was I? Wandered off for a minute there...

And as for him being in 'Dancing With the Stars,' or 'Strictly Come Dancing,' as it's called here... DDDDRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! He'd get more that a 'Seveeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrn!!!!' from me!

I can't tell you how much I want salsa and Dirty Dance with that man...

Forget the damp cloth... I need a mop...

Last edited:
CSIz - resistance is futile... tiny, crisp, white boxers; toned and tanned body; sculptured to perfection by the way he's holding that bat above his head...
Ah! Stop it, stop it!.....oh, you've done it now!..and that scene where all those guys stop the bus and then he gets out and leans against the door with the bat and you get that full body shot with that open shirt...cowboy hat...tight jeans...did i mention open shirt?....mmm mmm mmmm.:drool::devil: *trying to have self control....but not working....*

Billy and a musical?:lol: That'd be entertaining. Man, I wouldn't run nothing past him though.:lol: Now dancing? Can I please, please, please be his partner?!

My family that were at the Dodgers vs Cubs, said the only celebrity they showed on the big screen at half-time was Vince Vaughn. NO Billy, but I have heard that he is in L.A. and if he is, then it probably will be reported either on his site, or here. And I visualize him back at the CSI studios filming, with his beloved friends. Only one month before the new S/10 begins:thumbsup:

Oh my God, ya'll....I told ya'll not to get that girl going! God now we won't hear the end of it! LOL
Hey, go off on Blackbird ALL you want :) I can join in on that conversation, but I unfortunately haven't seen LG yet :( *Goes and sits in corner* tell me when ya'll are done & move on to Blackbird :p

Now that Billy has 8 months free, and I hope he's enjoying himself, I wonder if he does make an appearance on CSI, it he'll have a beard or no beard. One never knows with him:confused: He changes his appearance constantly. But I will be as many will looking forward to this:thumbsup:and as a married man

00729.jpg

Last edited:
I'm thinking I'm going to go off on Blackbird cos I feel the need to.

I shall start with Billy's performance (yet again). AMAZING. SUPERB. PHENOMENAL. I've never seen him so delved in to a character before, like I mean, not to say he wasn't engrossed in any other character, but GOD...the intensity of of his interpretation of Ray was just wow....Engrossing to me.

His performance drew me in...Not only did I get to stare at him for 80 minutes, (which was way too much to handle ;p) but I got to watch this amazing character unfold in front of me, and feel like I had been a part of the ordeal he has suffered through for so, so long. GOd it's just mind blowing....

Back