William/Grissom HOTT picture thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone's entitled to their opinion.. I don't like his "grey beard".. not the beautiful face.. the beard.. :( maybe if he was 73.. but grey..to me.. equals old.. and he's just not that old to be wearing a grey beard.. even though it is natural..maybe it's for his "play" hopefully... I like it black.. :p and I admire..idolize and adore this man!!!!!

1112385859-00.jpg

^^^ now desertwind, if he darkened it ....
OMGOSH!! I would die, just die
because I LOVE THAT PICTURE^^^ that is the Grissom I KNOW and LOVE! but I'm not complaining at the moment
I can live with scruff :)

hhunter said:
^^^ now desertwind, if he darkened it ....
OMGOSH!! I would die, just die
because I LOVE THAT PICTURE^^^ that is the Grissom I KNOW and LOVE! but I'm not complaining at the moment
I can live with scruff :)

So can I Hh the yummy scruff.
LoveHearts.gif

yummmy.jpg

i agree with desertwind about the beard. should dye it dark. the grey beard kind of takes the blueness from his eyes i think (see the pic!) but apart from that i am also loving the return of the scrub :devil:

mmmmmm

Oh whoa OMG he looks good with that beard (more a stubble than a beard though)! :eek:

One thing I like is that it's white ... I think it's hot :D
No more dying ... thank God -well, maybe not in CSI, but :rolleyes:

OMGOSH does he ever look hot with the scruff
I hope he keeps it and they darken it
then I'll be totally happy
I'm happy right now with the scruff though it makes him look SOOOO SEXY!!!
RRRAAAWWWRRRR! :D

You go, hhunter! :D

I like the greyer beard. I've daid before, he is so lush, au naturale. I don't think it will stay like that for CSI though. It'll either be off or darkened I bet.

'Return To Lonesome Dove' is on BBC4 as I type! We must have been good girls! Very sexy in it! A bit cheeky naughty too!

Quite beautiful

poppylvsgriss said:
i agree with desertwind about the beard. should dye it dark. the grey beard kind of takes the blueness from his eyes i think (see the pic!) but apart from that i am also loving the return of the scrub :devil:

mmmmmm

Well, there are some varied opinions about his "new look", but after reading the review aobut his character in this play.. as an "alcoholic" how perfect..this look is for that role.. all scruffy and grey.. he's played many different roles in his movies as well, where he look's totally different!! a few below ;)
drinks.gif

yg1.jpg
"Young Guns 2"

km9.jpg
"Young Kennedy's of Mass"

dv18.jpg
"Return To Lonesome Dove"

Return to Lonesome Dove, nice pictures I'm still sticking with the scruff/potential beard and yes it does need to be darker for my tastes

I still love this one :D

dc1.jpg

No matter how many times I see the Kennedy's Of Mass pic, I can't help laughing at its total wrongness! :lol: :lol:

Oh man, why do the most want him to dye his hair/beard again...I love the natural look, that's him! Grey is sexy!

Isa said:
Oh man, why do the most want him to dye his hair/beard again...I love the natural look, that's him! Grey is sexy!
Yes! Yes! Yes!!! He looks absolutely wonderful... This BAA is in heaven! :D

Isa said:

To each his or her own.. different strokes.. grey to me look's "old" and he's not that old.. and the dark beard and hair to me is "sexy" :p

HMMMM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back