Why Lindsay Must Go (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she had come up with some brilliant idea that no one else had thought of and ended up cracking the case then I could see why Lindsay might do that. (I still would find Anna's performance cringe-worthy.) But all she did is begrudgingly follow Mac's orders and came upon the results, after quite a few misses, by trial and error. Wow, you really do rock, Lindsay. :wtf: No one else could've possibly pulled off that amazing feat. :rolleyes: You are, to quote Faylinn, quite the "special snowflake." :p

Yes, like Adam after he did virtual battle and was victorious. It really fit that scene with the adrenaline pumping and all that. But, for her to have been pouring liquids into flasks all day and have no one around for that scene . .. was just bad.

special snowflake???:confused::confused::confused:
I don't get it - I'm a bit slow today

I am not quite sure of the origin of that phrase to describle Lindsay so someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I think it is just a sarcastic phrase someone came up with because they and others think that Lindsay believes she is special and deserves special treatment.

^Yep, that's it exactly. Lindsay thinks she's all that...hence the origin of the "special snowflake" moniker (IIRC--Fay may correct me if I'm wrong!).

PA, good point about that scene. Lindsay thinks she rocks because, after basically being goaded, she stopped whining and did her job. Oh yes, Lindsay, you really "rock." :rolleyes:

her best comment was - This new girl thing has to stop - even worse she said that to Mac - HER BOSS - :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
She thinks she can handle everything - even a tranquilized tiger - hahaha I has to laugh so hard in that scene, like she's something special, and nobyelse could have handled that :rolleyes:

Where's that awesome comic strip? The one that says someone else has to say you rock 'cause you saying you rock to yourself is ultra-lame? :guffaw:

It was ultra-lame of her to say she herself rocked, especially considering her behavior before she did the experiment. No, Lindsay, people who genuinely rock don't need people to tell them they do, much less tell themselves that like they require validation and praise for every little thing. :rolleyes:

Heh, I got a question for you guys, since we're on the topic of lameness and all:

What do you think is the Lindsay scene which portrays her at her most ... lame?

Something tells me the "I rock!" scene is gonna be No #1. :lol:

Heh, I got a question for you guys, since we're on the topic of lameness and all:

What do you think is the Lindsay scene which portrays her at her most ... lame?

Something tells me the "I rock!" scene is gonna be No #1. :lol:

The "I rock" scene was definitely the most lame. Although I think all of her stupid demonstrations and long winded explanations of evidence are lame as well. Some of them have come after she's been told her first conclusion was wrong and she had to go back and take another look. And she still comes back with a long winded explanation and stupid demonsration and expects to be given a raise or a promotion or a cookie or something. I can't pick one that's more lame than the others because they all reek of, "Look at me! Look at me! I'm so smart and unique and the most awesomest CSI ever!" :rolleyes:

Um. No. You're not. No cookie for you, scrunch-face.

I think the scene with the tiger
and the scene where danny calls her and shes doing a rain walking (It's raining men...... :D)
ohhhh andwhere danny asks her to talk to him and she doesn't want to

There really are so many lame Lindsay scenes. I agree with all those that were mentioned.

I am not a fan of those long-winded demonstration scenes. They are just bad. One that sticks out for me is a more recent one where she climbed into the trunk of a car. It was just stupid and her expression when she was doing it was like she was revealing one of the secrets of the universe. She acted like she was a magician doing a great trick when I am sure that she could have just explained about the internal trunk release instead of demonstrating for Mac. It wasn't something that needed a visual.

But, overall the "I rock" scene probably is the lamest scene I can think of at the moment.

The lamest Lindsay scene? :lol: But there are so many! :lol:

One of the top ones, if not the top one for me, is when she screams "Leave me alone!" at Stella in "Silent Night." Not only was it unprofessional--Stella does outrank her after all--but it was childish and frankly a bratty move when someone is only trying to help and be a friend. Stella shouldn't have bothered--Lindsay isn't worth it.

Another one would be her manipulation of Danny in "Oedipus Hex." I would have had some respect for her if she'd said to him, "Look, Danny, can I switch jobs with you this once? This is something I'm not good at; I'd appreciate your help." But no, she uses an emotionally manipulative technique on a guy who'd told her two episodes ago that he has feelings for her. :rolleyes: She put him on the defensive by saying, "Oh, sure, stick Lindsay with all the jobs no one else wants." Then of course he's got to backpedal and offer to do it. Her standing by while he got slapped in the face was just icing on the cake--and then how she acted all noble by saying "it's the job" and taking the videotape in the end--what the hell?

Her "Don't leave town" line to a suspect after the woman basically said, "Why would I write my phone number on a guy and then murder him?" in "Super Men" was pretty laughable, too.

So while the "I rock!" scene was cringe-worthy, it doesn't rank that highly for me because Lindsay has been so much lamer in other instances. :lol:

When she shoved the bottle of hydrogen sulfide in Macs face was one of her most annoying scenes for me - shoving a highly toxic substance is someone face is one say of shouting 'look at me!'. But then all her little demonstrations are annoying, she comes across as a child screaming for the attention of her parents (Mac and Stella), I really wish someone would send her to the naught step and just leave her there.

When she shoved the bottle of hydrogen sulfide in Macs face was one of her most annoying scenes for me - shoving a highly toxic substance is someone face is one say of shouting 'look at me!'. But then all her little demonstrations are annoying, she comes across as a child screaming for the attention of her parents (Mac and Stella), I really wish someone would send her to the naught step and just leave her there.
what episode was that?

The lamest Lindsay scene? :lol: But there are so many! :lol:

One of the top ones, if not the top one for me, is when she screams "Leave me alone!" at Stella in "Silent Night." Not only was it unprofessional--Stella does outrank her after all--but it was childish and frankly a bratty move when someone is only trying to help and be a friend. Stella shouldn't have bothered--Lindsay isn't worth it.

Another one would be her manipulation of Danny in "Oedipus Hex." I would have had some respect for her if she'd said to him, "Look, Danny, can I switch jobs with you this once? This is something I'm not good at; I'd appreciate your help." But no, she uses an emotionally manipulative technique on a guy who'd told her two episodes ago that he has feelings for her. :rolleyes: She put him on the defensive by saying, "Oh, sure, stick Lindsay with all the jobs no one else wants." Then of course he's got to backpedal and offer to do it. Her standing by while he got slapped in the face was just icing on the cake--and then how she acted all noble by saying "it's the job" and taking the videotape in the end--what the hell?

Her "Don't leave town" line to a suspect after the woman basically said, "Why would I write my phone number on a guy and then murder him?" in "Super Men" was pretty laughable, too.

So while the "I rock!" scene was cringe-worthy, it doesn't rank that highly for me because Lindsay has been so much lamer in other instances. :lol:

The scenes you mention are horrible, but I made a distinction between her being a lame ass and her being spoiled and bitchy. :lol: The ones you mention are more cringe-worthy because they show what a selfish brat she is. The demonstrations and explanations are more her just thinking she's cool when she's really a lame ass. If I was going for spoiled and bitchy I would pick the Monologue of Doom as the top of the bunch. Telling a man who is grieving and feels responsible for the death of a 10 year old that he's "hard to love" and that she has to "learn to let that go" because he forgot her birthday, declined a lunch invitation and didn't grieve according to her timetable and specifications is just reprehensible.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I guess the consensus is that Lindsay is lame, period.

How about if I rephrase the question to ...

What scene do you think showcases Lindsay at her worst?

Lameness, spoiled-ness, bitchiness ... it's all fair game now!

:lol: :lol: :lol: I guess the consensus is that Lindsay is lame, period.

How about if I rephrase the question to ...

What scene do you think showcases Lindsay at her worst?

Lameness, spoiled-ness, bitchiness ... it's all fair game now!

Definitely the Monologue of Doom in Season 4 was her worst. That was just spoiled, entitled and bitchy to kick a grieving man when he's down.

A close second would be the scene with Mac in "LWFM" where she tries to pin the blame on Danny for leaving evidence out. Talk about Lame, entitled, spoiled....

Then, the scene in "People with Money" where she's so insistent about the tie, even though Mac kept telling her that she was wrong, and needed to go back to the evidence.

Also, the scene in "Dancing with the Fishes" with the Hydrogen Sulfide, the Phone call in "Personal Foul" and her freakout in "Silent Night" where she basically told Stella to F off and mind her own business deserve Honorable Mention.

I really don't understand how people think that she's this sweet little country girl. IMO, she's manipulative, whiney, entitled and overall an unpleasant person.

It seems that her character is beyond saving. The shame is, that if they do get rid of her, it'll most likely be this big old emofest with everyone missing her.

I really can't understand why they're keeping Anna for so long :confused:

Aren' the writters are thinking about what they're doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back