Who Is Your Favorite Guest Star?

I'd have to say Evan Rachel Wood in the episode "Got Murder" when she allegedly falls in love with her father (ugh- psychology!) and has a "false pregnancy". She's by far one of the most talented actresses - i was so glad to see her on CSI. What do you think people?

I also love Lady Heather! She's so like gothic yet cool.. i like how she got to Grissom.. That would be so funny if one of the murders were related to the OC so grissom would have to go over to Newport. He could see Julie Cooper and say do i know you? okay that's sort of lame but i don't know...

I'd say Carmine Giovinazzo in "Revenge Is Best Served Cold" from LV, and Jay Mohr in "The Best Defense" from Miami.

Lilbug - Lady Heather was amazing.. you're right! they should have like a second and third episode continuing it (i know they solved the case but a girl can dream cant she? :lol:)

Hands down Melinda Clarke aka Lady Heather.
clapsmiley.gif
IMHO the Coolest character to ever appear on CSI. Definitely Grissom's equal!
clapsmiley.gif

----------

GRISSOM:  I'M LOSING MY BALANCE.
LADY HEATHER:  YOUR SENSE OF SELF?
GRISSOM:  NO.  I KNOW WHO I AM.
LADY HEATHER:  DO YOU?
GRISSOM: YES, I DO.  :)

Without Doubt

It was Reiko Aylesworth from "Viva Las Vegas" (Season 5 Episode 1) I personally think that as Michelle Dessler in 24, she is the sexiest and most beautiful woman in television! I was really disappointed that she didn't stay in CSI As well! :( As much as I like Sara/Jorja I would definitely have had an even bigger crush on Chandra/Reiko if she had stayed on! :D

Re: Without Doubt

OKay what would you think of Justin Timberlake as a guest star... i always thought he was murderer material.

Re: Without Doubt

lady heather...as a guest star, she just get your full attention everytime she's on the screen

Back