Who Is Your Favorite Guest Star?

I honestly think I'm weird because she's quickly becoming one of my favourite actresses and he just a freakin' kid! :eek:

Her little sister is pretty good too.

Sasha Alexander, she was the DA in "Alter Boys", it was a small part, but she was good. I hope she comes back now that she's no longer on NCIS.

Melinda Clarke as Lady Heather. We really need to see more of her. Come back from The O.C. :D

I also liked Paul Millander. Very creepy.

Totally. Lady H is my number-one guest star, hands down. She's just so damn awesome!

And Baba... both Dakota and Elle Fanning freak me out (hellooo, scary albino children :lol:). They also annoy me how they both seem really full of themselves. If you watch the behind-the-scenes stuff on the DVDs in some of the movies they've done, they act like they're these huge Hollywood movie stars. I probably shouldn't be admitting that I've actually watched the DVDs of their movies, but... I have a younger sister! Who is fun to blame my immature behaviour on sometimes... :p

Anyway, I'm not denying that they're good actresses, because I think they are, especially for their age. I just don't like them. :)

My fave guest star would be Jeffrey Combs in the ep Jackpot, but only because I've been a huuuuge Jeff-fan for quite some time now.

Many people might not know him, but Jeffrey Combs played Dr. Herbert West in the Re-Animator movies! And he's had regular guest parts on Star Trek.

If was actually Jeff who was responsible for me noticing CSI. So thank you Jeff! :)

And...I had the honor of meeting him in Berlin a few years back...he totally rocks!!! :) :) :)

Terri Miller, played by Pamela Gidley. I just love her brilliance and her beauty.
Dakota Fanning, that girl is a great actress.

well my favorite would have to be chad michael murray, he was in The Accused Is Entitled. No not what your thinking not because he's good-looking but he was one of those really smooth creepy guys.also you see him in little tinny-bopper movies with hilary duff and linsay lohan and then he's like smashing the crap out of these women. Also it's like a role that you would never think he would do, and he did a good job in it.

hmmmm maybe Gary Dourdan....ooops you said favorite guest star. ;)

It's a three way tie for me Steven Culp, Melinda Clarke and Dakota Fanning.

I liked Dakota Fanning. I also liked Stacy Dash. I can't remember the episode but I think she played a chemist or something.

Dakota Fanning is a awesome actress all around,she's got so much talent for such a little young girl. I liked Lady Heather too and David Caruso in "Cross Jurisdictions"

WarrickLuvsGreta, Stacey Dash played a lab technician in second season episode, "Slaves of Las Vegas."

I honestly think I'm weird because she's quickly becoming one of my favourite actresses and he just a freakin' kid! :eek:

Her little sister is pretty good too.

You and me both, Baba.

I also like Lady Heather and, I'm probably the only one, but Kista Allen as Kristy Hopkins also found a place in my heart.

WarrickLuvsGreta, Stacey Dash played a lab technician in second season episode, "Slaves of Las Vegas."
Thanks I couldn't remember it. I wish they would have gave her a recurring role. Maybe Warrick would have had a girlfriend or a wife by now. Him and Catherine keep fooling around. lol

Back