Who Is Your Favorite Guest Star?

Re: Without Doubt

My favourite guest star was Henry Czerny. He was the sheriff in Jackpot. After that, I would say Lady Heather.

OKay what would you think of Justin Timberlake as a guest star... i always thought he was murderer material.

:devil: How about him being the one who is murdered? :devil:

Britney, Backstreet boys, NSYC, ect. Just get rid of all of them! (Have them come to LV, I'm sure the mob still holds some sway.) :devil:

i liked chad micheal murray and i liked dakota fanning and i liked kid rock on csi:ny!

i liked when Cameron Daddo guest starred on Miami, because he's an Aussie like me!
and it was pretty well advertised down here, on all the ads when an Aussie is on they always mention it, like when Holly Valance was on NY...i don't like her though..

so, anyway, it's Cameron Daddo

I liked Method Man in NY and Miami, Obie Trice, Chad Michael Murray, Dakota Fanning, Melinda Clarke and the other one from the OC that plays Kirsten, and Holly Valance in Miami and NY, Bree form desperate housewives and the other woman in 'Organ Grinder'(I think). If I was a big celebrity, I'd want to guest star in CSI :)

For me it definitely was Wayne Knight who played Truman Bosch in the NY episode entitled Fare Game. He's actually the guy in my icon right now.

Melinda Clarke as Lady Heather ROCKS!!! :D no doubt about it!!!!! i hope she'll come back in the 7th season and hook up with Griss!!!!!heck yes!! :D

My fave guest star is definitely the ferocious tiger in NY episode 'Zoo York.'

;)

Alright, for human guest stars, I think I have a few but the one that sticks in my mind right now is Chad Michael Murray, purely because he's always in all these teenyboppy shows so his violent performance in LV's 'The Accused Is Entitled' really surprised me.

Another fave guest star is Michael Deluise, who played Sonny Sassone in NY's Tanglewood and Run Silent, Run Deep (which I have yet to see). He played Sonny with such an arrogant, brash manner that you just looove to hate him.

Back