Who Is Your Favorite Guest Star?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by vegaslights, May 18, 2005.

1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Do you have a favorite guest-star from any of the CSI series? Mine is: Alan Rosenberg, from 'Weeping Willows'

2. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I can't remember the name of the episode, but it was the rather portly actor who played the "bucket brigade" or biohazard clean up. He was hillarious!

3. lament

lament Captain

Steven Culp from CSI's "Dead Ringer"

4. Guest

Guest Guest

That would be Lady Heather (suprise suprise ;)) She RULES

5. MedicWarrickLvr

MedicWarrickLvr Coroner

OH ME TOO! He was my favorite by far and I can't remember who he was or anything either, but he was toooooo funny! And I think some of the giggles and laughter between GD and GE when they were in scenes with him was not scripted either! I think they were even amused!

6. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Horatio Caine in 'Cross Jurisdictions'. :cool:

7. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Would that be the guy with the weird eyes? If it is, I believe that's Pruitt Vince. He also played Gerry Schauz in TXF's Unruhe (S4) and another villain in an Alias ep (S3, can't recall which one)

My favorite(s)? XF alumni Nick Chinlund (You've Got Male), Doug Hutchison (Nick's stalker) and Alex Krycek...uh I mean Nic Lea (as Cath's bar-owning-cheater boytoy) :D

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Either Dakota Fanning (Brenda in Blood Drops or Chandra West (Holly).

9. tinyspark

tinyspark Lab Technician

The actor's name is Pruitt Taylor Vince, I believe. I cracked up at every scene he had with Nick and Warrick. Opportunistic but funny.

My personal favorite was Lady Heather (she just freakin' rocked the episodes she was in.) And I also have to allow a certain amount of drool for Chris Bezich, played by the kickass Nicholas Lea. It was good to see him again.

10. CSIri

CSIri Captain

Melinda Clarke as Lady Heather & Dakota Fanning! :D

11. Synergy

Synergy Lab Technician

As a Jesse Kilmartin/Mutant X fan, I have to say it was Forbes March in Unbearable. I loved, loved, LOVED that episode. I wish I could have seen him in a scene with Billy Petersen and George Easds, but oh, well...

12. Guest

Guest Guest

well...anyone NOT named Eric Roberts...he's one of the cheesiest actors IMO

13. Guest

Guest Guest

oops forgot my favorite...gotta be Penelope Ann Miller in a recent NY episode..i've had the hots for her forever, and that low cut blouse was a slice of Heaven....*sigh*

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Nicki Aycox

"I Slept with this sailor once when I was 14" [image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/Dee-Zy/woh/nicki-aycox-005.jpg[/image]
    [image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/Dee-Zy/woh/nicki-aycox-004.jpg[/image]
    [image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/Dee-Zy/woh/nicki-aycox-003.jpg[/image]

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Ian Somerhalder -

"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" playing "Tony Del Nagro" in episode: "Revenge Is Best Served Cold" (episode # 3.1) 26 September 2002

CSI: Miami" playing "Ricky Murdoch" in episode: "The Best Defense" (episode # 2.5) 20 October 2003