Who Is Your Favorite Guest Star?

i like Max Martini. he was Jason kent on CSI: LV "Playing With Fire" then CSI: Miami borrowed him, then he turned up one Numb3rs! I like his voice, all scratchy like. Plus, I like his name ;)

Melinda Clarke as Lady Heather (loved that character. balanced the creepy with the intelligence and insight)

Carmine Giovinazzo as Thumpy G (the white ghetto boy character...hilarious. especially since Carmine plays the ultra-intense Danny Messer now.)

Carmine Giovinazzo as Thumpy G (the white ghetto boy character...hilarious. especially since Carmine plays the ultra-intense Danny Messer now.)

My sentiments exactly.

Another favorite: George Newbern as Todd Coombs in Bloodlines. I've liked him for along time and this character was different the good guy he normally plays (unless he plays a bad guy in something I've never seen).

Another favorite: George Newbern as Todd Coombs in Bloodlines. I've liked him for along time and this character was different the good guy he normally plays (unless he plays a bad guy in something I've never seen).

He creeped me out in that role! :eek: He did a terrific job.

My favorite guest star is still Steven Culp (the LA cop, Lt. Mendez, in "Dead Ringer"). I love him in anything.

I loved Jeremy Ratchford as Tommy Sconzo on Primum non nocere. (Alright I'll confess its because he played the hard ass but a real pussycat Jackson Pogue from Blue Murder.)

I also was pleasantly surprised by Will Wheaton's character in Compulsion. :D

He creeped me out in that role! :eek: He did a terrific job.

What freaked me out was the fact his character had a 2nd strain of DNA. I would have never thought that was possible until that episode.

I have 2 actually. The 1st is Rudolf Martin, he played Cameron Klienfeld in Assume Nothing & All For Our Country. He was also recently in NCIS, and he was in Buffy (played Dracula) I also liked Sandra Hess, she was Mandy Klienfeld. Sandra was is the series Pensicola Winds of Gold, she played "Ice".

Alan Rosenberg kinda kreeped me out. Marg being his wife... hey, more power to her!!

My favorite guest star was James Haven ('Suckers', brother of A.J.)!! He is so fcuk*** hot. If I weren't such good friends with her... okay, nevermind. :D

PEACE

Alan Rosenberg...his voice is so... brrrr. He was great tho.

My fave would go with Miami and...well Can I say Rex Linn? Yes I can.
Eric Roberts was cool too.

I just got done watching Table Stakes and the woman who plays Amanda Hayes, is on a Canadian show here called Just Cause. (Pour le Cause) Her name is Elizabeth Lackey. Also her brother/husband (I was thinking about making a red-neck joke.....) was also on Just Cause too. :)

Nothin' says lovin' like marryin' yer cousin! :lol:

I forgot to say I really like Dakota Fanning when she was on. Those haunting little blue eyes... :eek:

Nothin' says lovin' like marryin' yer cousin! :lol:

I forgot to say I really like Dakota Fanning when she was on. Those haunting little blue eyes... :eek:

ROFLMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah Dakota was really good in Blood Drops, too bad everything else she's done stinks........(My opinion only)

Back