What would you do? game. Not who.

Re: What would you do??? game.

Cry. I started watching because of Gary Sinise.

What would you do if Lindsay started dressing like a hoochie mama?

Ask her to cover it up - the way they dress isn't terribly realistic as it is!

This one is long and involved since it germinated in my head as I was dreaming of Carmine last night... What would you do if they found Danny's missing bullet from On the Job but it had injured a civilian, and Mac was forced to fire him since it was the last demerit he could take on his record?

I'd would write a letter of complaint to whatever genuis thought up finding the bullet. And probably get quite mad.

What would you do if TPTB had another female character involved in an abusive relationship?

I'd write a scathing letter to TPTB and explain, very clearly that, as an abused woman, it does not make me like a fictional character more to know that she was abused as well. It just makes me pissed off to see tv shows constantly try to capitalize on the degradation of women to win viewers. :mad: (sorry, got a bit serious with that one)

Here's a slightly-disturbing question: What would you do if Hammerback admitted to having a RoboSpanker? :devil:

:lol:

^ wonder who of TPTB has a crush on him that bad to put that in there...

what would you do ifmama flack made a guest appearance? :D

If mama Flack made an appearance, I'd be on the edge of my seat watching her fuss over her little boy Donny. :D

What would you do if Lindsay was secretly dating Hammerback? (can't help it...this guy just kills me)

Uh, cry... Lindsay belongs with Danny!

What would you do if Flack and Hammerback were secretly dating?

Have a good laugh because we know Flack is secretly dating Danny.

What would you do if Sonny was let out of jail?

i'd vounlentere to take care of Danny :devil:
what would you if Mac and Hammerback where dating?

wonder if stella ever joins in the "fun"

what would you do if in an episode we find out danny has a kid?

as long as im the mamma, im ok :lol:

what would you do if..... argh!!! i can't come up w/ anything.

To answer afrikana's question. I'm not sure how I'd react to Danny having a kid. I can see one of his random one night stands tugging a 2 year old down to the lab and saying Danny's the dad. Danny, the resident drama queen, would totally freak and run crying to Flack. Oh well, maybe he'd just have a DNA test done. Could be interesting.

What would you do if Danny got trapped in another panic room....with Flack? :devil:

I would hide under the bed and record that with my mini camera. Nothing beats seeing it close up :devil:.

What would you do if Flack "frosted"/hilighted his hair blonde for the season?

Make sure I had a good supply of pre-frosting photos to hand.

What would you do if Danny was transferred to work with the Miami CSI's?

^ cry! can you imagine danny and ryan in the same place?!?! not to mention miami has enough of its own drama :lol:

what would you do if they finally us gave our mass shower scene with danny, flack and hawkes under one shower faucet? ;)

Back