What would you do? game. Not who.

Re: What would you do??? game.

That would prompt a number of responses, but I'll list a couple for brevity's sake ;): 1- actually write a "WTF???!!!" email to CBS complaining about the soap-opera turn our show has taken and; 2 - put the show on "ER" status, i.e. tune in only occasionally to see who's sleeping with whom, because that's the only place it could go after a turn like that.

What would you do if Lindsay does an abrupt about-turn and declares her undying love for Hawkes, leaving our favorite drama-queen in the dust (**singing he got jungle fever, she got jungle fever...**)

I would probably die laughing and buy the episode on iTunes the next day.

wht would you do if they finally did an episode about Hawkes's background?

Watch it absolutely again and again coz hawkes will worth it!..

Sorry_I got no other question...next one with reply better have a question too! ;)

I'll bite.

I think I'd faint if they finally did a background story on Hawkes.

What would you do if I could actually think of question? :rolleyes:

Seriously, what would you do if Danny had a thing for yoga? :devil:

Obtain yoga certification really damn fast and offer to give him private lessons. :devil:

What would you do if an entire episode revolved around Danny (and Flack ;)) doing yoga?

Better hope the camera had batteries in it and get my web certification ASAP, 'cause that video would deserve it's own web page.

What would you do if it evolved from yoga to active practice of positions in the Kama Sutra?

Springmoon, I like the way you think! :D

I'd make damn good & sure my VCR was working, and make backup copies of the tape, 'cause I sure as hell would be wearing them out watching them! (I just had a flashback to Hawkes, Danny & Adam? watching that sex tape in "Bad Beat" :lol:)

This is a pretty open ended question...who would you want to be the main focus character, if they decided to do an episode like "Jackpot" when it focused mainly on Grissom, one character carrying the majority of the episode? Who should it be?

Hawkes... they need to do one for Hawkes.

If you had to bring back Aiden but had to either get rid of Flack or Danny, which one would you lose? (I couldn't pick one if it makes you guys feel better)

I thought these were "what would you do" questions but here goes:

What would I do if they brought Aiden back and Flack or Danny had to go? I'd get rid of Danny and send him down to Miami so he could be with Calleigh. Flack can't leave because they need their detective and I'd still get to see Danny.

What would you do if Anna decided to leave the show for personal reasons and they replaced her with Rory Cochrane (reprising his role as Speedle)?

I would think I was watching Dallas and Speed's death had all been a dream!

What would you do if Danny or Flack knocked on your door right now?

I'd wish I wasn't wearing my ugly pants and thank God that I just brushed my teeth! :lol: (Of course, maybe it would be smarter to wonder why an NYPD officer was knocking on my door. :p)

What would you do if you were an extra on CSI:NY and they asked you to do a recurring role? ;)

Get acting lessons FAST!

What would you do if the writer's pinched one of your fanfic storylines?

Pray it was a D/F fanfic and then thank God for the internet.

What would you do if you had the opportunity to direct an episode of CSI:NY that was pinched from a fanfic?

I'd make sure we were well stocked with baby oil and that the cameras were capturing every angle...oh, what do you mean it might not be a smutty fic? :confused: Does_not_compute... :lol:

What would you do if you were watching an episode and realized that they'd taken your fanfic storyline, but that they'd changed the ending to one you wouldn't have written? (Or if they switched pairings or something ;))

I'd be like wow, I'm that good! But my ending was better... (hmph)

What would you do if in one episode there was a kareoke contest between Mac and Hawkes?

Back