What shows did you like as a kid?

As a kid I would watch reruns of all the older shows from the 50's and so on. I love Make Room for Daddy and Who's that Girl and Punky Brewster and so on. lol. I really loved to watch I Love Lucy. lol. I still do. I really loved and so love to watch the older shows. lol. My sister told me once that I born in the wrong time perido becasuse I love the older stuff so much. lol.

When I was really young my favourite shows were Mr. Dressup, Fred Penner, Mr. Rogers, The Friendly Giant, and Racoons

Then I liked The Wonder Years, Saved by the Bell, Full House, Boy Meets World, Family Matters, and Remmington Steele :D

I loved watching Penny Crayon. I used to draw on the walls and hope they would come alive. All I got was a telling off from my mam. Then I went onto Friends and Saved by the Bell. :D

-----------------------

"What we gain by science is, after all, sadness." Thomas Hardy.

I forgot about Saved By The Bell! Screech was the best by far! :D Did anyone ever watch The College Years, or whatever it was called - basically the spin off of Saved By The Bell!

I watched SBTB :p But I kinda feel bad for Dustin Diamond, he'll be Screech until the day he dies :(

EllaJ said:
Then I liked The Wonder Years, Saved by the Bell, Full House, Boy Meets World, Family Matters, and Remmington Steele :D
I've watched and liked almost all that you've mentioned! :)

Add USA High, Fresh Prince, and this show called Ghostwriter. :)

Oh I remember Ghostwriter...another one I forgot was Where In the World Is Carmen Sandiego. I always wanted to be a contestant on that show

ack...I knew I was forgetting some shows! I also loved Remington Steele and Simon & Simon. :D I've always preferred hour long drama/crime type shows, even when I was a kid.

Back