What shows did you like as a kid?

I watched A Pup Named Scooby Doo, Scooby Doo, Pokemon, Doug, Boy Meets World, The Jetsons, The Flintstones, Tiny Toons Adventures, Toon Heads, Acme Hour, Tom & Jerry, Rugrats, and probably more..

I loved cartoons like Godzilla, Flintstones, Jetsons, He-Man, GIJoe and my all-time favorite Scooby Doo. My uncle also got me hooked on Sci-Fi shows along with my cousins. So I loved Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica and Buck Rodgers. Also loved MacGuyver and A-Team.

quoth_the_raven said:
I watched A Pup Named Scooby Doo, Scooby Doo, Pokemon, Doug, Boy Meets World, The Jetsons, The Flintstones, Tiny Toons Adventures, Toon Heads, Acme Hour, Tom & Jerry, Rugrats, and probably more..

Does anyone remember watching the Flinstones Kids as a kid? When the Flinstones were just little kids? It was so fun to watch. Just like Tom and Jerry Kids. :D

YAY! I was into Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles, Star Trek:TNG, Reading Rainbow, Today's Special, The Polka Dot Door, and many others.. um.. Carebears, Smurfs, The Muppet Show... I was not a normal child, really.

MacGyver and Knight Rider and... Umm... Quantum Leap. Dallas now and then :lol:

Cartoons:
Darkwing Duck, Turtles (ah, the original one.. new one sucks!), TaoTao, Nils Holgerson, Moomin, Ducktales, Bikermice from Mars :lol: Silver Fang (aka Nagareboshi Gin), He-Man. Looney Tunes, Tiny Toons (and rest of that stuff such as Wylie E. Coyote)

Then my friend had My Little Pony vhs so we always watched those at her place... it was scary one where that evil horse stole their shadows with that bag :eek:

And of course a bunch of Finnish shows :)

I loved Saved By the Bell and I used to watch this cartoon called Captain Planet :) And also the Smurfs and we had this show with two actors who played Mario and Luigi, I watched that too. But my ultimate favorite was the Dutch childrensprogram Telekids, I got up at seven in the morning to see that.

Cartoons: Scooby Doo, The Flintstones, Looney Toons, Tom & Jerry, ack...I'm blanking out here, lol. I used to watch He-Man, Thundercats, and GI Joe w/ my brother. There's more that I'm forgetting.

TV Show: The A-Team (I had a huge crush on Face :lol: ), The Dukes of Hazzard (Bo...I liked me some Bo Duke), Hunter, the Muppet Show. When I was a bit older (like 13) 21 Jump Street (I LOVED that show), and things like Full House, Perfect Strangers, Saved By The Bell.

meshellb2001 said:
I loved Woody Woodpecker, just way to many to list.
I used to love Woody Woodpecker! :D

I also used to watch Mork And Mindy, Flintstones, Scooby Doo, Tom and Jerry, A Team (I used to really love that show :lol:) and Knight Rider. I can't think of anymore at the moment. :D

OH! OH! Saved By the Bell, Full House, and Fresh Prince were my after school ritual when I was like, 13. YEAH! I can't believe I forgot them! And Captain Planet.. I so loved Captain Planet..

Many of the shows listed here aired when I was in my late teens or grown up. You could say that I am still a kid at heart but like to watch the CSIs, NCIS, L&Os, etc.

When I was a small kid, I remember watching the original Captain Kangaroo, Romper Room, Wonderama, Paul Winchell and Jerry Mahoney, and Kukla Fran and Ollie.

Let's see, I worshipped the T.V. when I was younger, Let's see, ummm Garfield, looney tunes, tiny tunes, Pee-wee's playhouse (way before he got into trouble), Teenage-mutant ninja turtles, felix the cat, 2 stupid dogs, Full-house, Scooby-Doo, Power Rangers(the original series), Angry Beavers, Rocko's Modern Life, Ren and Stimpy. Then even though I was like 13, I got into Blue's Clues, Little Bear, and so on. Way to many to count, I got into the re-runs of Quantum Leap and Miami Vice quite a few years ago.

CSIFAN1985

I remember watching Flintstones, Jetsons, CareBears, My Little Pony, Eureka's Castle, Fraggle Rock, Wild 'N Crazy Kids,Dude Ranch, Garfield, Looney Tunes, Pee-Wee's Play House, Ren and Stimpy, Angry Beavers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Quantum Leap, MacGyver, Captain Planet, Saved by the Bell, Full House, Family Matters

There's just too many to remember. I grew up watching shows with my older brothers then would watch shows on my own at home when they moved out. Therefore it's a mixture of kiddie kiddie shows and not so kiddie shows.

I was a latchkey kid. I would watch Scooby Doo and The Flintstones until my Mom got off work. Since we only had three channels (if the weather was good) I didn't have much choice. On Fridays I remember getting to stay up late so I could watch The Dukes of Hazzard. On Saturdays, it was the Smurfs then my brother took the tv to watch Godzilla movies.
Other than that, I WENT OUT AND PLAYED!
Wow, that's a strange concept, isn't it?

Back