What shows did you like as a kid?

Inspector Gadget, Power Rangers, Gullah Gullah Island, GI Joe, Pokemon, Rugrats, Hysteria, Tiny Toons, Dragonball Z (I admit I still watch it), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, X Men, Speed Racer, Where in the world is Carmen San Diego (the game show), THe Real Ghostbusters, Pee Wee's Playhouse

....and how can i forget The Adventure's of Pete and Pete

araSgerG said:
Pinky and the Brain (I had the tee shirt)

WOW :eek: I want a 'Pinky and the Brain' t-shirt!! What was it like? (meaning, what did it have on it?) It sounds so cool so far anyway - just the thought of a 'Pinky and the Brain' t-shirt!! :D hehe x-x-x

It had a pocket on the left side of the chest with Pinky and the Brain coming out of it with all these computations written on the pocket in white, the shirt itself was black. I loved it. My uncle bought it for me.
Ohh...I also LOVED Kratts' Creatures and Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego.

I used to watch "Winnie the Pooh" when I was little. I think I still secretly still love it too. Extra credit to someone who can sing the Pooh song.

^ I can! (In private of course ;))

In my tweens, I liked Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Clueless and Two of a Kind. :D STTW is my fav. :D

Me too, how amazing!
ohhh...and dang you! Now the Winnie the Pooh theme song is going to be stuck in my head all night...sing the earwormingest song ever!...Just set right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip...
It really is the song that is most likely to get stuck in your head, if you don't believe me check the magazine MENTAL_floss

Power Rangers to the max. I STILL watch it. The original. Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers!! The Pink ranger and the Red ranger and the Green ranger were my favvies. Kimberly, Jason, and Tommy. And, oh, Mister Roger's Neighborhood, Pinky and the Brain...I can't remember very well..

^ :lol: My sister made me be the Yellow Ranger because she said I was younger. We fought over the Pink Ranger :lol: We fought to the death, we were vicious little things! :p Anyways, whenever we played 'pretend Power Rangers', I had to be the Yellow Ranger! :lol:

I was all over Nickelodeon -- Salute Your Shorts, The Adventrues of Pete and Pete, Are You Afraid of the Dark? (Were those all Snick?) But my ultimate childhood show was Ren & Stimpy. How my mom ever let me watch that is beyond me.

And might I just add, I love how the age differences come out in this post. :)

quoth_the_raven said:
Anyways, whenever we played 'pretend Power Rangers', I had to be the Yellow Ranger! :lol:
Since I was the middle girl of two boys, I automaticly got to be the Pink ranger, and got to watch my brothers fight over who got to be the Red ranger. =D Ah, memories.

LadyLeah said:
quoth_the_raven said:
Anyways, whenever we played 'pretend Power Rangers', I had to be the Yellow Ranger! :lol:
Since I was the middle girl of two boys, I automaticly got to be the Pink ranger, and got to watch my brothers fight over who got to be the Red ranger. =D Ah, memories.

:lol: My brother ALWAYS had to be the Red Ranger, if he wasn't the Red Ranger he would cry :lol: But then my cousin was the White Ranger, and then the Green Ranger when he came along...and my other cousin was the Black Ranger. Poor nerdy Blue Ranger :lol:

Back