What shows did you like as a kid?

iwantboromir said:
Other than that, I WENT OUT AND PLAYED!
Wow, that's a strange concept, isn't it?

You mean, you actually went outside and played with other kids??? What kind of a weird concept is that? :lol: Girl, you were a troubled kid, not hanging around the tv all the time but actually playing :D

i loved saturday morning cartoons as a kid, and i think the ones they had a few years ago were better then what abc does now. i watched pepper ann, recess, the weekenders, and loyd in space. i also liked arthur but i still watch it from time to time....

Joy22 said:
iwantboromir said:
Other than that, I WENT OUT AND PLAYED!
Wow, that's a strange concept, isn't it?

You mean, you actually went outside and played with other kids??? What kind of a weird concept is that? :lol: Girl, you were a troubled kid, not hanging around the tv all the time but actually playing :D

Yeah, I was a real FREAK! I had an imagination! If I didn't like the (oops can't say the word on this board anymore! Starts with a v and ends in an o) you recently made, I'd be offended! :lol:

Don't worry Joy, I hardly ever go outside and play anymore! Could be because I'm obsessively trying to finish my latest fanfiction or it could be because it won't STOP FREAKIN' RAINING!

iwantboromir said:
Yeah, I was a real FREAK! I had an imagination! If I didn't like the (oops can't say the word on this board anymore! Starts with a v and ends in an o) you recently made, I'd be offended! :lol:

Good thing I made the..thing we will not speak of then :lol: Because I don't want you mad at me of course, you have all the good Gary pics. :devil: :D
Ehm, going back to the original subject...I forgot that I also used to watch the A-Team.

Let see..
Care Bears, Mr. Roger's Neighboorhood (was a sad day when he died), Reading Rainbow, Full House, the BabySitters Club series, Saved by the Bell, Bill Nye the Science Guy, Beakman's World (I'm a science geek!), and Alex Mack

Joy22 said:
I loved Saved By the Bell and I used to watch this cartoon called Captain Planet :) And also the Smurfs and we had this show with two actors who played Mario and Luigi, I watched that too. But my ultimate favorite was the Dutch childrensprogram Telekids, I got up at seven in the morning to see that.

Ack! I remember Captain Planet! :lol: And I used to have a VHS of live action Mario Bros.!

Ahh, nostalgia. :)

Captain Planet! I even remember the song! :D

Boy, I was a kid yonks ago! :p

I liked Are You Afraid of The Dark?, The Secret World of Alex Mack, Wishbone, Weird Science, Professor Iris, Wimzie's House and plenty more. :)

And I liked Blue's Clues too. :)

lets see..

pokemon ( :p ) the smurfs , scooby doo , the flinstones ,the jetgills , garfield .. hmm thats all I think :eek:

I just realised there must be some really young members if they watched blues clues, Im 16 so im not old but still bblues clues was on when I was like 8/9

evil_sibling said:
It has to be the ultimate 'BLUE PETER'!
:lol: Oh my god I forgot about Blue Peter! I used to watch that religiously, I always used to attempt to make the models out of toilet roll tubes and tissue paper. :lol: Which reminds me, I used to love Grange Hill.

ha ha i remember asking my mum to bye all the things i needed and it would take weeks before everything was empty but by that time I had forgotten what i wanted to make and then they would bild something else and the cycle begins again. Even whaen I built something it never really worked lol

Man I'm so gonna be betraying my "vintage" here...

When I was a really little kid it was all about the Looney Tunes - I was way into Bugs Bunny, Yosemite Sam, Road Runner, etc. And when I was 9 or so there were some afternoon cartoons like 8-Man and Gigantor - Japanese cartoons dubbed in English, in black & white...yeah, buddy, those were the days, LOL...this was way-pre-Sesame Street!

But I was also into Star Trek (original series), Mission: Impossible, Man from UNCLE...and when I was little I liked variety shows like the ones Red Skelton and Danny Kaye had every week. Course my mom worked for CBS back then so that's what usually got watched, ha!

Back