What shows did you like as a kid?

Angry Beavers, Doug, The Wild Thornberrys, All That (with LoriBeth and Kenan and Kel), Kablaam!, Kenan and Kel, As Told By Ginger, Pokemon and the first two seasons of Digimon, after they said Taichi and Daisuke never existed I completly forgot about that show and discovered Cubix... which I later forgot also

I have to say I have never watchedany of the programmes you have listed araSgerG to tell you the truthe I havent watched a cartoon like that in years(I say cartoon like that because I watched the Simpsons the otherday)

yes!!! an other pepper ann fan!! craig bean! *swoon* :lol:
i forgot about wishbone! i got a wishbone doll for christmas one year, he was dressed as robin hood.
i was so sad when breaker high went off the air, max was a dream boat :D

Haha..Craig Bean :lol: I wish that show was still on :(
:eek: I loved Breaker High!!! Oh how i loved YTV shows :)

araSgerG said:
Angry Beavers, Doug, The Wild Thornberrys, All That (with LoriBeth and Kenan and Kel), Kablaam!, Kenan and Kel, As Told By Ginger, Pokemon and the first two seasons of Digimon, after they said Taichi and Daisuke never existed I completly forgot about that show and discovered Cubix... which I later forgot also

Ahh, back when the Nickelodeon lineup didn't blow :p

But I do like me some Spongebob Squarepants :D

Someone else mentioned Alex Mack and Are You Afraid of the Dark?, man I totally forgot about those shows! Great shows :)

^ I love Are You Afraid of The Dark too. :) Some of their stories are creepy, yet others are just silly. :lol: Alex Mack is great too. :)

I forgot to mention Art Attack! I LOVE that show! :) I like art and after I see an episode, I always try to do what he has done. :) I especially like his BIG masterpieces. :D

I remember are you afraid of the dark, the good old days of nickelodeon wasnt Alex mack that kid that turned into a puddle if its that i remember watching the occasional episode.

Okay I liked The Flintstones, Speed Racer, Might Mouse(telling my age here i think LOL), couldn't wait to get home from school to watch Dark Shadows. Of course The brady Bunch, Partridge Family, Marcus Welby, Medical Center, Star Trek. So on so on.

we call my bampi Danger mouse because of his initials D M and my nan penfold because she looks like penfolg (short big rimmed glasses) lol Danger Mouse rules, also liked the pink panther

Back