What do you want to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg no, i dont want to see that. it would turn the show into a soap opera. i would never watch it again. please ,no more gsr.

Well since GSR are together, and if they get Cath & Warrick together then that just leaves Nick & Greg...they'd make a cute couple! :D :D

Nick admits hes gay and has been in the closet and Greg admits to being bisexual...could happen? (in my dreams)

CSI_fan247 said:
why are some people so harsh in here?

I was wondering that same thing myself...

I would like to see less GSR (even less than we're seeing now) and maybe more Nick. Well, Nick with more hair, like he had in season five. :D

sorry if i offended anyone here. i have nothing against jorja fox,she is a really nice person. i met her when she was in london earlier this year,its just her character she plays i dont like.

liz19 said:
sorry if i offended anyone here. i have nothing against jorja fox,she is a really nice person. i met her when she was in london earlier this year,its just her character she plays i dont like.

I actully agree with you, Sara is my least fave character. To me she seems dark and unhappy. (my opinion-don't throw stones)

Oy... *dies of the hotness* Yes, exactly like that! He's so much hotter with the longer hair.

please ,no more gsr.

I'm with you there, liz19. ;)

Just thought of another thing I'd like to see. A little nine letter word called Continuty. :D

thankyou catherinesmyidol, i thought i was the only one. i agree about continuity as well.

Okay guys settle down, everyone has a right to their opinion as everyone has the right to disagree with said opinion, its how you handle it that matters. ;)

im not gonna put in my opinion if i am for or against GSR, but i feel like they have been leading CSI viewers on for 6 years and if something BIG is gonna happen for it to just happen already. And if not than find a way to dismiss it. I just feel like they have been screwing with us for too long and I'm tired of it

Yup..Continuity is the word...
Also,I'd like to see better wtiting...Don't get me wrong here..I mean,where is the Emmy-winning show?
The show has been declining lately...
I didn't mean to offend anyone...

I want to see all the CSI and lab people, especially Hodges, worried about poor Greggy, like they were for Brass.

I want to see Greg pull through his attack, and become a better CSI because of it. :)

I want to see more Greg centered episodes. :) :) :)

Hey everyone!
Just joined, so here's my list:
1. More GSR and (of course ) a kiss.
2. Warrick and Cath to step it up a notch but not as much as GSR, only hearing about it occasionally.
3. Different angles on cases, like '4X4' that was a good episode.
4. Grissom and/or Greg crying. It would make my day!
5. The Season 6 DVD getting released early in South Africa (oh, wait thats just me being hopefully *ahem* moving on)
6. I want Sara and Greg to pull a joke on Grissom, it would be too classic.
7. More jokes in general.

I had more but I can't think of them now=P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back