What do you want to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I agree with the whole Lurie thing, I read a fan fic a few weeks ago where Lurie goes mad and abducts Sara.
It was off a GSR site, so obviously Sara and Grissom got together in teh end....but what do you expect?

I'm bored so I'll post here. This question would be easier to answer if it was "What DON'T you want to see", GSR that is. But anyways, here's my list:

1. Less GSR
2. More team bonding
3. More Sofia (I know she's getting more screen time already, but more is not enough ;))
4. More Hodges
5. Bring Jaqui back

I want to see a season of CSI not only with continuance from GD and brass from last season, but every character should be changed this season for better or worse, and that should follow them the rest of the show and not like 1 or 2 episodes.

1. I wanna see Grissom smile, it's only happened a handful of times in 6 whole seasons.

2. I want Warrick and Nick to go back to their playful bonding, betting on cases, etc.

3. I want Greg to lighten up and be how he was in the first seasons again.

I would love to see more GSR myself, or some CatNip or YoBling, just as long as we aren't constantly hit in the face with it. I think my gripe is when the ships/chars take center stage rather than the cases and stuff. I like it when the character storylines are worked in around the cases.

*agrees about Warrick and Nick*

I agree with MacsGirlMel, I would love it if something happened but if the whole show becomes some sort of Soap Opera, I would disown CSI and stalk down the writers until they change it.

Then, of course, once it got changed back I would love CSI just as much=)

Sorry, I'm mad:p

Yes Mia! Jacqui! Woohoo! We need Jacqui back :)

Definitely more Sofia. And frankly more Sofia/Brass scenes.

And definitely Continuity. Someone needs to remind them what that word means.

And we particularly need to see a return of the real characters. Season 1 everyone - particularly Sara. I liked her so much better in Season 1 than I do now.

I would also like to see the return of the God that is Ann Donahue.

hehe, I agree with everything that Drumchick says.
I miss Catherine's spunk!! She needs her spunk back, it hath left her.....

I also really want Warrick and Nick to be like they always were, they need to ingect(sp?) some fun into the show, tis getting a little too dark and depressing=(

I pretty much agree with what has already been said so i'll just add my two cents by saying: i want to see more blood and gore!! I haven't been put off my dinner in a really long time! I love blood.... but we are a bit behind here so maybe i will still be surprised!! I also agree with the 'different angles on cases' comment by SA Kate. 4x4 was an awesome episode and although i love the formula to CSI it is nice when it changes once in a while. makes for interesting viewing!! [Loved how grissom became part of the flashback in Butterflied! (one of my fav episodes!)]

And more smiles all round...
I think if the 'characters' were to read some of the stuff here, then there would definitely be more smiles!! There are some seriously funny people in this forum!! :lol:

I want a few more shocking episodes (sorry, I am like storming this thread...sorry) I was soo scared for like 2 WHOLE weeks when I watched Stalker. Sometimes when I am home alone, I am scared to answer the phone in case it is a stalker...
Those kind of episodes are THE BEST!!
I also want more blood and gore...hehe. I am evil.
I wnat more smiles aswell, Sara and her super-smile needs to be seen more often=)
I am now going to stop dominating the thread. hehe, ciao all.

I totally agree
more blood, more creepy episodes,
Blood drops from season 1, that epi was UP THERE on the creeyiness scale
4x4 was EXCELLENT!
Viva Las Vegas another one
yes, I too want to 'loose my lunch' again :D

I also would love a episode that makes the adrenaline rush through my body again.
I also want a serial killer that will keep the csi's busy and wondering for a while and then like at the very last a double episode. Where 2 CSI's get stuck in a building or something and they need to do anything to escape from the serial killer. A episode something like that would have me on the edge of my seat and defently adrenaline rushing through my body.

AAAHH Would love to see Grissom's mom!! That would be awesome!! I love sign language! Must see more!

You know which episode really freaked me out on the gross scale: the one where Catherine and Sara investigate the death of the sports fanatic who was in a bar fight but only died later in his bath! And he was all bloated and decomposed and the whole house was flooded with man-soup! Freaking awesome!!! All i could think about was how that must smell!!?? Yummy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back