What do you want to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
less sara and grissom together. whenever they are together now, i get feel kind of sick to my stomach. It just seems to much like incest for my liking. puke.

naah, i agree with sara_hipps and grissoms_gurl. bring GSR on!! go Grissom and Sara! YAY :D

I personally want to see another episode like the one I watched tonight
A Bullet Runs Through It.
That was fantastic.. I love this episode, one of MY all time favorites
up there with Grave Danger

and for the person who did the mini crime scene to be just a twisted if not more than Paul Milander or Tammy Feldon, someone brougt her up too
just to mess with Grissom

I think we have had enough family drama :eek:

I want to see more Greggo,less sofia,more of Cat and Brown together, also Brown should totaly dump his wife she doesnt deserve him. I guess more Grissom and Sara, alot less Nick cause i think he sucks.Oh and one more thing if they put that slut Lady Heather back on then they better have her die a horrible death or have Sara,Cat,Grissom or Greggo shot her in the head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sara_hipps said:
I want to see more Greggo,less sofia,more of Cat and Brown together, also Brown should totaly dump his wife she doesnt deserve him. I guess more Grissom and Sara, alot less Nick cause i think he sucks.Oh and one more thing if they put that slut Lady Heather back on then they better have her die a horrible death or have Sara,Cat,Grissom or Greggo shot her in the head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is a Board rule regarding "Show Criticism" Which says, It's fine to say a certain aspect of CSI is bad, as long as you don't insult the people who think otherwise, and as long as you actually back up what you say. Jumping in and shouting "[Character] sucks!" is not an acceptable form of constructive criticism.

Please keep this in mind for future referenece. Thank you.

More, more, more Nicky because he is not suck and he is darn good actor.

I have to agree with Sara-hipps, less Sofia. I don't care much about Lady Heather.

More Nicky, Grissom, Sara, Warrick, Greg and maybe Catherine.

sara_hipps said:

wow love the yobling part but other than that you were kinda harsh.

grissoms_gurl said:
More GSR!!
holding hands, hugging, kissing.. SOMETHING MORE! :p
Would be awesome, but is unlikely. Jerry's spending all of his money on Pirates of the Carribean (great job though, eh?) and explosions for CSI: Miami.
I say, who ELSE wants Grissom's shirt? Off! ^.^

Let's see, more Greg. Again, more Greg. Also, Nick dealing more with what happened in Grave Danger and I know this may not be popular, but Sofia really becoming more part of the team because I really liked her little bits of advice for Greg in the past, and Greg's apartment--who according to Sofia everyone has seen..but us. :)

You know they are gonna have some GSR by the end of season 7, they have been building it up for 7 years, they have to have something. Especially if Grissom is gone after the season. If he does leave, they should have a nice going away party where they all hang out, Warrick Propose to Catherine and Grisson propose to Sara. Ya i should be writing for this show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back