What do you want to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacsGirlMel

Mac's Personal Assistant
I started this a long time ago in NY thread but never did here...what would you like to see happen...mostly this season but I don't mind a little further future projection too.

1.LV/NY crossover

2.More family stories....lemme see: We saw plenty of Cath's parents-does she have any siblings via her mom? We saw Nick's parents but no siblings. Gris is an only child but his mother could come sometime...We haven't seen any of Greg or Warrick's family and only Ellie of Brass's...but the one I think has the most potential is Sara. They should do something with Sara's mom if she could get out of prison that is or a sibling...she may have one or more she doesn't even know about if her parents were kinda wild when they were younger.

3.Shirtless Grissom-need I say more :D Give him a pool scene like the one Warrick did way back or a shower scene...*drool*

4.I make no secrets about my ships, GSR, YoBling and CatNip but with one ship going on already, any future stuff would probably be better off subtle, but I wouldn't mind it being there subtly.

5.Continuity with Nick from GD and Brass from the end of last season

6.Warrick getting rid of Tina...and being around more in general than last season.

i'd want warrick to dump tina too. she's soooo annoying. also greg getting naked. that'd make my day, no week, no month, no....year!!! :lol:
sorry i'm slightly obsessed with greg.
also i want the whole GSR storyline to actually go somewhere cos if they leave it like that then i'm going to be very angry!!!!
:mad: and you won't like me when i'm angry!!!!! :lol:

1. Lady Heather to return. I don't care how she comes back, although emotional would be good, and as long as she's not dead.

2. Grissom and Heather to get together and have a scene like the almost kiss in Lady Heather's Box.

3. One of the characters to 'disappear'. I'm not naming names, I'm keeping who I want to leave to myself. :lol:

moosai_girl said: also greg getting naked. that'd make my day, no week, no month, no....year!!! :lol:
Please be mindful that we have minors on the forum and who read the forum, there is an adult content rule. Thanks. :)

hope for yobling? PLEASE!!! screw tina!

And for lady heather to return and Grissom have to pick between sara and lady heather. ( that would be great)

Nick and Sara together...

And Greg emotional break down.. I feel mean saying that but.. I really want to see his best acting =]

I have to agree with everything what ilovecsi said.

Grissom either with Catherine or Lady Heather, I don't care who.

Nick and Sara, together, I love those two together.

I like see Greg emotional break down and I'm also like to see Nick get emotional break down for what happened to him.

I like to see more of Warrick and Nick.

I'm a lovin Gilbert. lol. Yea I don't really see Grissom and Catherine really together... but that would be a good reason to want to see them togeter. But yea I want more WARRRICK TOO! <3

I want to see Warrick get a divorce...

I want to see Catherine pregnant from the rape (sounds mean but kinda intersting)

I want to see Greg go gay..(common who doesn't want to be like lance bass?)

I want to see Grissom and sara caught in the "act"

I want to see Lindsay!!! (I wann see kay panabaker play her...her sister is an amazing actress. =])

I want to see Ecklie get in trouble and fired ...=]

I want to see Kfed... die. (I'm soo harsh)

And last but not least..

I want to see Warrick talk to Catherine about their friendship.. or what ever they have.. Its about dang time that they do that already.. jeez.

I want to see Greg cry.. Im nice I know. :p But I love him! I mean it in a good way! Angst! :D

I want to see Sara comfort Greg

I want to see Sandle. No GSR :)

I want to see a crossover, so that Greg and Ryan meet.

I want Lady Heather back too
Det. Vartann back, have I said THAT enough? ;)
Grissom to grow his beard back
to keep the GSR subtle, but c'mon EVERYONE KNOWS!
for Catherine NOT to have SOOOO much Drama in her life
for Sam Braun to die an ugly death

UUMMM YEAH, that's enough for now

I want to see...

More Lady Heather

Grissom's beard! He looks weird without it!

a season where Nick doesn't get hurt

lack of GSR. No offense, but I just don't see it.

more of Greg. And maybe even a little bit about his history!

more Warrick! Where did he go? He doesn't get enough screen time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back