What do you want to see?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by MacsGirlMel, Sep 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

I also love sign language.

OMG< I just remembered about that episode....wait, I DON'T want ot remember that episode...urgh! But it was still totally and utterly cool. Although I did feel sorry for Sara and Cath:)

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Pledging Mr Johnson, wasn't it? Yeah that was icky.

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

No, it was "All For Our Country"

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I would like to see a speciall scenes:
    Grissom and Sara sitting in an hallway and sara is sleeping on Grissons sholder.

Maybee a bit weard but I cant get that idea of my head :p

Sorry for my spelling (A)

5. Sidle71

Sidle71 Victim

Hey don't worry about spelling! Technically we are all speaking the same language when we talk about CSI!! The only ones who don't understand are the ones who don't watch or, daresay, like CSI!! I know its shocking but they actually do exist. People who don't like CSI...what the hell is happening to our world?? heeheehee!
    And yes i agree about the special scenes: the small quiet moments are very effective and often say alot more than straight forward dialogue.

Okay so back to my totally twisted mind : the episode where Greg attends his first autopsy was great! You kinda felt like you were there with him, even though we have already 'seen' tons of autopsies, it was like a first! I loved how blood sprayed on Doc Robbins as he drilled through the rib cage and then cut out the heart!! Brilliant! And how Grissom kept looking at Greg just waiting to see how he'd handle it. I loved the whole scene! The only thing that tickled my gag reflex was the foam in the dead guy's throat!! I can't handle foam in throats and stomach contents!!!
    Greg rocked in this scene! I am glad we are seeing more of him! He works really well with all the others!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.