What do you want to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
iilovecsii said:

I want to see Catherine pregnant from the rape (sounds mean but kinda intersting)

I want to see Ecklie get in trouble and fired ...=]

I want to see Kfed... die. (I'm soo harsh)

LOL! Agree on thoes.

I want to see...

1. Gil and Cath get together!! They belong together! Not Sara and Gil! yucky!

Thats all...for now! (and maybe for a while)

1. They should start an episode by interrupting Grissom and Sara while they're "doin' it."
2. YoBling. He got some papers, and he ain't talkin' 'bout no warrant, neither. ^.^
3. SuGGar. Greg is jealous, but he can't figure out if he's jealous of Grissom, or Sara...
4. Sam Braun must die. So must the bartender and the guy who wanted to but her the drink.
5. I wanna see both Greg and Grissom cry. <cough> weirdo <cough>
6. CSI must beat The Show That Must Not Be Named in the ratings. Must.
7. I WANT THE BEARD BACK.
8. Nick needs to figure out how he wants his hair. I'm getting tired of trying to draw his bald head in Chibi. It's impossible, dammit.
9. I want to see Grissom and Sara and Greg work a case with one of those weird fetishes on it. Dude, they could use my dad! He has this bizarre "give-your-Goth-daughter-white-pants" fetish. I bet even Greg's never heard of that one.
10. I should totally be a writer for this show.

hahah I want to be a writer for this show..

what i want to see is Lindsay okay..

I want to see Warrick soo pissed off at Nicky.. even if he don't know the whole story..

I want to see Greg cry too.. (he's hot and i want to see him break down..real men cry)

1st post here, so 1st of all hello everybody,

What I really would like to see, especially if this is Grissom's last season, is a true nemeis for Gil. I want an even more cunning and ruthless Paul Millander. A serial killer which will make Grissom pull his hair off.

I wouldn't mind if this would be used as an exuse to have Grissom vanish for a while for maybe next season but leaving the door open for when(if?) he will come back.

And it would be nice to have the team working on this serial killer spanning multiple episodes. Imagine if this guy was the Gil Grissom of serial killers, it would take a while to hunt him down, and he would use all the knowledge to not getting caught, while leaving clues behind to tease Gil.

I think seeing Grissom leave the CSI for an undetermined amount of time to get a break after the all the torment the serial killer caused, maybe after the killer is caught or maybe not even, would be a nice way to see Grissom leave the crew, and as I said, would still leave the door open for him to come back eventually.

Thats what I would love to see.

Regards

HD

i want to see :
1.more gsr subtil or not...all gsr i like it :p (one kiss it´s Ok)
2.cath drama.( so sorry but i don´t like this character nothing).

I am in a fiesty mood so this is what I want to see...

more episodes like A Bullet Runs Through It, Butterflied, Jackpot, Grave Danger. more crime/police type episodes than all the drama
now it is nice once in a while to see how the characters live, ie.. Catherine with Lindsey, Warrick and his wife, Greg and his sorted adventures :D :devil: and even Brass getting a tatoo, that was rather touching
and now even... UGGGHH, Gris and Sara
but that's all PEOPLE
get back to the crime solving!!!

There I have said it...

**ducking flying objects hurled at me***

1. LV/NY crossover!! with Grissom and Mac working together...

2. More Grissom

3. Grissom to kick Sara to the curb

4. More character development...Greg has yet to have a single storyline

5. More crazy psychos...the cases are becoming lame

6. Another odd case, like fur and loathing and king baby...i love those eps...

7. More Catherine and Grissom working together...those 2 actually have chemistry

iilovecsii said:
I want to see Warrick get a divorce...

I want to see Catherine pregnant from the rape (sounds mean but kinda intersting)

I want to see Grissom and sara caught in the "act"

I want to see Lindsay!!! (I wann see kay panabaker play her...her sister is an amazing actress. =])

I want to see Ecklie get in trouble and fired ...=]

I want to see Kfed... die. (I'm soo harsh)

And last but not least..

I want to see Warrick talk to Catherine about their friendship.. or what ever they have.. Its about dang time that they do that already.. jeez.

I want to see Warrick get a divorce... Deffo

I want to see Catherine pregnant from the rape (sounds mean but kinda intersting) it would be interesting but unlikely

I want to see Grissom and sara caught in the "act" by Brass

I want to see Lindsay!!! (I wann see kay panabaker play her...her sister is an amazing actress. =])

I want to see Ecklie get in trouble and fired ...=] Oh HEll Yeah

xfcanadian said:
1. LV/NY crossover!! with Grissom and Mac working together...

2. More Grissom

3. Grissom to kick Sara to the curb

4. More character development...Greg has yet to have a single storyline

5. More crazy psychos...the cases are becoming lame

6. Another odd case, like fur and loathing and king baby...i love those eps...

7. More Catherine and Grissom working together...those 2 actually have chemistry
I definitely agree with everything you say!
1. Well, that would maybe make me watch CSI NY! :lol:
2. Definitely! You never have enough of him! (as you can see all around this post...)
3. Oh yeah!!! :D
4. Very good idea. But reading the spoilers, it looks like something's coming up for him
5. Crazy psychos or a recurring villain like Paul Millander
6. Mmmm, Fur & Loathing is one of my favourite episodes!
7. Cath & Gris really rock together!
And, if I may add one:
8. Bring Lady Heather back! There are some issues to be addressed between Grissom and her...

HarleyDave said:
1st post here, so 1st of all hello everybody,

What I really would like to see, especially if this is Grissom's last season, is a true nemeis for Gil. I want an even more cunning and ruthless Paul Millander. A serial killer which will make Grissom pull his hair off.

I wouldn't mind if this would be used as an exuse to have Grissom vanish for a while for maybe next season but leaving the door open for when(if?) he will come back.

And it would be nice to have the team working on this serial killer spanning multiple episodes. Imagine if this guy was the Gil Grissom of serial killers, it would take a while to hunt him down, and he would use all the knowledge to not getting caught, while leaving clues behind to tease Gil.

I think seeing Grissom leave the CSI for an undetermined amount of time to get a break after the all the torment the serial killer caused, maybe after the killer is caught or maybe not even, would be a nice way to see Grissom leave the crew, and as I said, would still leave the door open for him to come back eventually.

Thats what I would love to see.

Regards

HD

Amen to that!!My thoughts exactly....
Although i can't even begin to imagine CSI without Grissom...That will be VERY wierd...The show will become empty...

Also,i want to see,like many people,a crossover..Be it LV/NY or LV/MIA or LV/NY/MIA(this would be awesome!)

Please keep GSR subtle...

And btw,welcome to the board Harley!!

Comte said:
Also,i want to see,like many people,a crossover..Be it LV/NY or LV/MIA or LV/NY/MIA(this would be awesome!)

I would also love to see a LV/NY/MIAMI one. That would be so awesome were all CSI's from different states work together on something major.

I wanna see:
1.GRS-There should be a public declaration of love
2. Yobling- Warrick and cath MUST get together, no matter what!!!
3. Sonic or Brass/Sofia
4. GSR- Hugging, a KISS or even more...
5. If Gil really leaves, no harsh end of GSR but continuing of the relationship although Gil is no longer present or just from time to time
5. Hodges in love
6. Ecklie fired
7. Brass and his daughter find a way to get back together
8. Greg with a girlfriend
9. Gil and Horatio meet eachother, wouldnt that be hilarious!!!!

GGgirl1, we really MUST do something about this Sara issue... now breathe and unburden yourself...:lol:

OK, this is what I want... so there!

1. GSR kept subtle. Nice!

2. Sara and Lady Heather facing off. Interesting!

3. A scene where all the CSI's are out together in a recreational way - playing sport, boozing, whatever. Or better still... having to go on a team building weekend exercise! They are hilarious!

4. More Hodges. He's like a malevolent little pixie and we need his one liners now Greg has grown up!

5. More Grissom. If it is his last season, I'd like it to be a goodie.

6. More Brass. His comic timing is crucial to get the facial expressions from the rest of the team.

7. Like Warrick this week, everyone in the lab see a flah of GSR, but just not get it! (Sorry GGgirl!) :lol:

That will do for the time being. But I might think up more lovely things after my tea!

gsrhappyending said:
I wanna see:
1.GRS-There should be a public declaration of love
2. Yobling- Warrick and cath MUST get together, no matter what!!!
3. Sonic or Brass/Sofia
4. GSR- Hugging, a KISS or even more...
5. If Gil really leaves, no harsh end of GSR but continuing of the relationship although Gil is no longer present or just from time to time
5. Hodges in love
6. Ecklie fired
7. Brass and his daughter find a way to get back together
8. Greg with a girlfriend
9. Gil and Horatio meet eachother, wouldnt that be hilarious!!!!

All those.. espically the YOBLING.. you rock..

And I also want to see Cath see Hartio (can't spell) work together again.. that would be intersting.. I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back