What are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't had much time to do a lot of reading for fun, but right now I'm in the middle of reading Shakespeare's "Two Gentlemen from Verona"...I'm not very far along with it, but I'm hoping to (eventually) read all of Shakespeare's plays... :)

right now I'm in the middle of reading Shakespeare's "Two Gentlemen from Verona"...I'm not very far along with it, but I'm hoping to (eventually) read all of Shakespeare's plays... :)

Yeah, me too! I'm starting "The Merchant of Venice" (Of course I'm using the 'No Fear' copy of the Shakespeare plays, because I don't get the hath and thou an all.)

ahh I love Egypt! Im-a have to go get that, I can see!

I finished "Stiff" by Mary Roach a while ago and now I am reading "Dracula" by Bram Stoker and "More Than You Know" by Meg Chittenden.

I can't get through Ulysses *sweats and is confused* It's so darn hard! But it's compulsary reading for school... put it aside for a while and now reading Harry Potter 6.. almost done :D

well jayne, i cant get through memoirs of a geisha and i still have to read about half of it and then write a 5-7 minute oral on the gender representations present in the book by this tuesday! *freaks out* and i STILL havent finished harry potter 6 yet either :( i've been too busy with this stupid memoirs of a geisha book...actually, its pretty good!

I am in the middle of 3 books:
Song of the Lioness by Tamora Pierce
Acceptable Risk by Robin Cook
Crossroads of Twilight be Robert Jordan.

Now Im off to the book store to go buy dead of winter. The new CSI new york novel.

I finished some days ago, "La Cucina" by Lily Prior, a very well written book about cooking and...love(sex?)...and its also very funny, very sensual, and very subtle...I loved it and was really surprised by it :D

Just finished yesterday morning a Ken Follet book, "Whiteout", which was not really well written, and not really interesting T__T...

and finished during the night, "L'évangile de Jimmy" by Didier Van Cauwelaert(french author), a very nice book about a 30 something guy who has 2 people coming to meet him one day, telling him hes Jesus's clone...Its not anticipation, not science fiction, just a nice thinking about a what if situation and what would happen if that happens in the world of today :D

I'm finishing up The Bookman's Wake by John Dunning. Then I'm moving on to the new CSI: NY book! :D

I've been reading The Odyssey little by little, finished More Than You Know...why does every detective novel have to have a romantic fling in it?? Sorry.
On to Dracula! Good so far. And that Egyptian Book of the Dead is going to taunt me until I read it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back