What are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reading six different books of Lapland. History, culture and polticis and nature.
Schoolbooks :p

After enjoying Live Bait by P.J Tracy so much, I'm now reading her third and newest novel called Dead Run (another crime story). It's pretty good so far even though I'm only on chapter 7 :D

Right now, I'm reading Candace Bushnell's Trading Up because I love her Sex and the City. If I can get a hold of Four Blondes, I'll definitely read that too. :D

I just finished reading a book by George V. Higgins called Defending Billy Ryan. It was actually a very good book. I also read anything by Patricia Cornwell and Jonathan Kellerman. I love Cornwell's Scarpetta series and I love Kellerman's Delaware series, although I haven't read all of the Delaware books.

Just finished reading CSI: LV "Binding Ties", Im moving onto "The Davinci Code" by Dan Brown

Just finished CSI : Serial and currently reading the following (yep... reading them at the same time)
- Every breath you take (True Crime)
- God Emperor of Dune
- A Density of Souls

I'm reading Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell.

Quite a good read, even if it is Tom Clancy (don't ask me why, but for the most part his way of writing annoys me).

Today I read 'The Glass Menagerie' by Tennessee Williams. I has to read it after catching the last hour of the John Malkovich movie where he played Tom.

i just saw Bride and Prejudice on dvd, so naturally, i am now reading Pride and Prejudice

I read the book. i think its ery good. I seen the moie, although it was the older version.

Right now I am reading, Their Eyes were watching God by Zora Neale hurston. I have to read it for school. Although its hard to follow at first, Its a good book. Usually I think books you have to read for school arn't that good....but I was wrong. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back