What are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just stared The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon.
It's great, it's a murder mystery about a dog.

Everyone I've talked to seems to have read it and recommends it, even the girl at the book shop when I bought it.
It's one of our options for our English independent study and it seemed like the most interesting option.

I've just stared The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon.

Omg I read that last year! :D it was such a great book! But very weird. ;) And that poor boy!

Oh I'm reading the Pelican Brief. Had it for 2 weeks and I havent fnished it. Oops. :rolleyes:

Omg I read that last year! :D it was such a great book! But very weird. ;) And that poor boy!

I read it six months ago... it IS weird indeed and some things that boy does, I do too... *feels awkward about herself now (in a funny way)* :D

Yes, I read the Curious Incident of The Dog in the Night Time last year too. I thoroughly enjoyed it - only took me a couple of days to read though.

At the moment I'm reading Live Bait by P.J Tracy.

I've nearly finished Angels and Demons by Dan Brown but have just bought CSI Double Dealer so have been kind of distracted by that! I've got a HUGE pile of books I haven't read but still seem to keep buying more, maybe I need to actually start reading some of them!

:lol: @ claireann. I have a habit of buying books a lot too! I to have a big pile that needs to be read. And I also made the mistake of joining the Doubleday Book Club so now I'll be buying more to add to that pile! I'm hoping to pick up CSI Binding Ties here when I get some of these read!

dream guy. something about a woman who gets po'd and creates the perfect virtual man...and of course a fling with her boss. needed a light read. and after that "guilty as sin"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back